What is your favourite ....?

Then suggest next one

I will start

Chocolate bar

Hershey’s chocolate bar. I am allergic to most chocolate candies, but not Hershey’s.

Genre of music?

My taste is a little bit all over the place! I’d have to say musical theatre, but I usually listen to indie pop or whatever genre [name_f]Florence[/name_f] + The Machine counts as.

Board game?

1 Like

Monopoly :black_heart:

Movie?

1 Like

Pride & Prejudice 2005 :purple_heart:

Cuisine?

Probably Mexican.

Subject in school?

1 Like

Math (or band if that counts)

Song?

This is unbelievably hard to say as I like so many. At the moment I like The Emotion by Borns.
Favourite TV show?

Gilmore Girls.

Book?

2 Likes

Hunger games: Catching [name_u]Fire[/name_u]

Color

Crimson

Holiday?

This is cheating, but I love the end of the year. [name_f]My[/name_f] birthday (which should be a national holiday) + Hannukah + [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] (I celebrate both - it’s complicated) + [name_u]New[/name_u] Years!

Singer/band?

Right now, it’s For [name_m]King[/name_m] and Country.

Type of tea?

2 Likes

I like a variety: Russian caravan, really Russian, rooibos, lady grey, Aus afternoon, and stock-standard [name_f]English[/name_f] breakfast

Favourite proverb or similar?

At the moment, Ephesians 4:32 but it’s liable to change depending on how I’m feeling. :slight_smile:

Subject in school? (If you’ve graduated, what was your favourite as a kid?)

1 Like

That’s a great verse!

All of them, especially history and languages, both of which I went on to study in undergrad and then again in grad school.

Favourite dessert AND desert?

My favorite dessert is probably apple pie, although it has a lot of competition. I largely resent deserts for the dry heat and lack of trees, but I guess the [name_u]California[/name_u] desert is pretty cool.

Favorite item of clothing?

My hoodie. I basically live in it (and yes I am wearing it right now) :sweat_smile:

Favorite author?

Not a fair question! :upside_down_face:
[name_f]Fantasy[/name_f]: J.R.R. Tolkien
Classic: L.M. [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u] (today)

Favorite place to vacation?

The mountains!

(Also I love For [name_m]King[/name_m] & Country and Tolkien too! :smile:)

Favorite soft drink?

1 Like