What is your future son’s name?

I’m speechless :no_mouth: this is so great

2 Likes

Probably [name_m]Zechariah[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] ‘Zac’ and [name_u]Ari[/name_u] [name_m]Kash[/name_m] for twin boys- but [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] ‘Taz’ if they’re not twin boys :blush:

2 Likes

Well, in a perfect world I’d have my little [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m] :heart: But I can’t use both [name_u]Jude[/name_u] & [name_f]Imogene[/name_f], and I’m 100% set on using [name_f]Imogene[/name_f], so it’ll most likely have to be something else. But I don’t have any other boys names I love!!

If I had to pick right now, I’d probably say Anton.

3 Likes

If I only had one boy, he would be [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], but if I had two, I would switch it around a bit, and they would be [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_m]Derek[/name_m] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] Harrison.

[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and [name_m]Derek[/name_m] are in honour of one of my grandfathers, and [name_m]Richard[/name_m] honours the other. [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] are family surnames.

2 Likes

Hershel!! I love him so much.

3 Likes

[name_m]Ive[/name_m] always imagined my future son to be [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] but recently I’ve fallen in love with [name_u]Beau[/name_u] so I’m torn between those three but [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] will always be my favorite boy name!

3 Likes

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] nn [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] :heart:

9 Likes

Well, I have two.

Totally up to me: [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] David. [name_m]David[/name_m] after my dad, & [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] I just find charming.

If my husband got a say: [name_m]Albert[/name_m] David. [name_m]Albert[/name_m] was my grandpa. So, it’d be a very special name. I just don’t love the sound of [name_m]Albert[/name_m] as much as I love Ewan. But [name_m]Albert[/name_m] is the only name that dh & I both like for a boy, really.

7 Likes

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] John. [name_m]John[/name_m] is an honor name (for my grandfather, brother, and most of all my late father). [name_m]Simon[/name_m] just happens to be my favorite boy name, and it’s been many years that I’ve known that if I ever had a son, that’s the name I’d want.

5 Likes

I was just thinking about this. It would be a tight call between Wesley, Linus and Philip. I think realistically I would be most likely to use Wesley, but my heart is really set on Linus right now, and I honestly think I would regret not using it. All of that to say:

Linus Faraday

6 Likes

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m] [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], but especially the [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m] part.
[name_u]Or[/name_u] a name that includes -ed- (Edgar, [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], Frederick) with the nn Teddy.

5 Likes

I love Tolliver! But I haven’t thought of a good middle to pair with it yet.

5 Likes

I’ve always loved the name [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] since forever but my husband and I have pretty much agreed on [name_m]Rupert[/name_m] for a first name and probably [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] or something more whimsical for the middle name. If we have a second son he would be Theodore.

4 Likes

I’d go with [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] Elias! [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] because I loved that name since I was 16 and it just feels right, and [name_u]Elias[/name_u] after my brother :relieved:

5 Likes

I would push hardest for [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and Samuel! Both names I love that work as honor names.

2 Likes

I’m never sure about middle names, but I think [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u], [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], or [name_u]James[/name_u] :heart:

3 Likes

Currently with the way my life seems to be going if I was to have a son his name would be [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] Otim ~ [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] a name we both love and both the middle names are family names

4 Likes

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] “Theo” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I would push hardest for Sebastian and Conrad. But if we only use single MNs or don’t want to use it as a MN, I would also push for Matthew / Matteo.

2 Likes

[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] “Freddie”

3 Likes