What is your latest name crush?

Not entirely sure why but I’m loving [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] today :white_heart:

4 Likes

Lately I’ve been loving [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] a whole lot !

4 Likes

@Kirsten_Leotie thank you for your feedback on my new crushes! I love [name_u]Avery[/name_u] the meaning makes me love the name more I really love [name_u]Avery[/name_u] for a boy something [name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] really appeals to me.

@9Faith3 [name_m]Adam[/name_m] 🥹💙

@Rosebeth [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] & [name_u]Max[/name_u] are so sweet feel really nostalgic due to the kids show!

@venezio thank you :white_heart: I love how classic [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] & [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] are

@Sophie_sawriter yay someone who shares my love of [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] he’s just so wonderful. I absolutely love [name_m]Joshua[/name_m]

@daisymeadows thank you! I actually recently met a male [name_u]Harper[/name_u] his name was H@rper W1ll1am such a handsome name.

2 Likes

@leafygreens thank you! I love [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] for a boy he just feels so strong but [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] is really fun. I love [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]. [name_m]Abel[/name_m] is great (he’s in mine & my partners family tree) and [name_u]Shiva[/name_u] is interesting but I do think of our mourning ritual (Judaism) so I’m not sure about her usability as a result I don’t know interesting one to ponder :thinking::thinking: [name_f]Anya[/name_f] is lush!

@snowmaiden thank you it’s nice to know people are team [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: [name_u]Olsen[/name_u] is one that hasn’t been on my radar but it’s a cool first name surname choice.

@rubyimogen for me something like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Secret[/name_f] would be charming!

@Babies123456 your crush is so classic!

@katinka thank you for sharing it’s nice to know of a real life [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] I love it!!! [name_m]Tarka[/name_m] is perfect name for a house boat as I’m envious of your parents I would love to live on a house boat :sailboat:
[name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] is charming!

@Greyblue thank you for always answering my questions!!! [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] is so romantic

@SparkleNinja18 [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is wonderful she was on my radar when I was pregnant with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] as a subtle honour idea

@sofiegee [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] is lovely I suggest her so much

4 Likes

Recently [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] on a little girl has been sounding so cute. She just feels so spunky and the nickname [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] is adorable.
I’ve also been loving [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] on a girl. I love peppy yet gentle this name feels. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] “Charlie” has also been on my brain.
I don’t even think [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is just a crush anymore; I think it’s one of my top names. The “x” ending just makes the name so energetic and hearing it makes me happy.

2 Likes

Ooh, lets see…

Boys-

[name_m]Adriel[/name_m] is a fairly new love for me for boys. I’ve always been into Hebrew names, and had never even heard this one. [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] though, right?!

I used to be so-so on the name [name_u]Elijah[/name_u]. But back in [name_u]September[/name_u] my good friends had a little baby [name_u]Elijah[/name_u]. And now I’m a bit biased, but I’m totally loving it It’s attached to a very sweet little babe.

Girls-

I can’t get over how much I’m adoring [name_f]Ava[/name_f]. It’s so popular. I don’t hear it a ton in my area; mostly the similar [name_u]Avery[/name_u] & [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]. But [name_f]Ava[/name_f] is so flapper girl glamorous.

I’m also crushing on [name_f]Clover[/name_f]. It’s bright & green & sparkly, but also a simple lovable and gentle.

6 Likes

Boys: my number one and two names; [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] and [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]. They’re just super handsome and their nns [name_m]Arty[/name_m] & [name_u]Harry[/name_u] is super cute!

Girls: [name_f]Marybeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]! Idk why, rn both names have my full attention, and that’s say something. And I especially love the nns [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f]

1 Like

@tori101 and @Kirsten_Leotie I had never heard of the kids show [name_u]Max[/name_u] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. I googled it just now, and it looks really sweet. But it was purely a coincidence :smile:

2 Likes

Mine would probably be Benjamin (Benji) or Sage for a boy, maybe Beatrice (Bea) for a girl

3 Likes

lalla and celine :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

[name_u]New[/name_u] crush is [name_f]Belle[/name_f]!

2 Likes

@Larryisalittledog i absolutely love [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] she’s so fun especially with the nickname [name_u]Sunny[/name_u]. [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] is also sweet. I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] with the nickname [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] but I think I prefer [name_f]Lottie[/name_f].

@MichelleM [name_m]Adriel[/name_m] is so handsome and always been a fan of [name_u]Elijah[/name_u]. Sometimes names are popular for a reason and I feel that is the case with [name_f]Ava[/name_f]! [name_f]Clover[/name_f] is adorable great to honour Irish heritage as well.

@Strawberry.Bunny [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] is adorable I love the idea of a bear themed nursery as well :bear: [name_f]Marybeth[/name_f] is so southern [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and I also like [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] as well.

@october.sunflower [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] is fab. The name [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] would be gorgeous :herb:

@wintergarden [name_f]Celine[/name_f] is so pretty :sparkles:

@heartwings i’ve always had a soft spot for [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

2 Likes

I’ve been reading through everyone’s responses trying to think what is my latest name crush. I love your latest ideas of [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] & [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] :heart_eyes:

the last few weeks, I have been loving [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] - it has all the chicness of a LBD name but with color and energy.

I’ve also been coming back to a lot of my old favorite Hebrew/Jewish names. I used to be so convinced that my child would have this type of name but whether it be the NB veil or something else, I’ve been forgetting about them. Now I’m remembering how awesome [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], [name_m]Ephraim[/name_m], [name_u]Lior[/name_u], etc. are (plus my favorite [name_m]Bram[/name_m] fits this and the more hipster/international style so a +1 to him).

And, as a final, I’ve been finding myself drawn to some more common names like [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]… I think, in some ways, the popularity makes it so they could fit anyone.

4 Likes

tallulah and summer have really grown on me lately! i was playing around with combos and sisters betty tallulah and aoife summer are adorable :sob:

i’ve also fallen back in love with the name adora!

1 Like

@seawillow honestly your naming style is beyond intriguing! I think [name_m]Wit[/name_m] is cute 🥹

@lateaugust honestly [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] & [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] are so dreamy to me I know would love to get my partner on board with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] Otema or [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] [name_f]Lulit[/name_f] I suspect it’d never happen but I love [name_f]Delphi[/name_f] :white_heart: [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] is a sassy LBD name! Honestly there are so many fantastic Jewish/Hebrew names if I’m ever blessed with sons they will be having a strong Jewish like [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]. I love [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] & [name_m]Bram[/name_m] that’s a dreamy sibling set. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] etc are hard not to love just so classic.

@Ellory I love [name_f]Betty[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] & [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] they feel so summery, warm and inviting :sun_with_face::sparkles:

3 Likes

most of my whole uc is made up of current crushes. april, lilac, rain (g), tuesday, wisteria, julie, mara, clover, marin (g), opal, rooney (g), summer, augie (g), and andie (g). i’d say my current crushes match my mood; they’re summery and happy and pretty eclectic with a few of my current favorite pop culture references thrown in there.

4 Likes

@new.romantic so many great ones I love [name_f]April[/name_f], [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f], [name_f]Clover[/name_f] & [name_f]Opal[/name_f] so sweet 🥹🥹

1 Like

verdi for a boy :sauropod: and mardi for a girl! :sunflower:

i actually heard them in different places recently and fell for them separately, but now i’m realizing how much i’m loving that cute -di ending (maybe because i’m a heidi?? haha)

2 Likes

[name_m]Terrance[/name_m] :two_hearts:

3 Likes

[name_u]Avery[/name_u] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] does sound adorable!

1 Like