What is your least favourite ...?

Then suggest the next one

I will start

Food

Orange flavored candies :nauseated_face:
Or peanuts, because I am allergic to them.

Day of the week?

Tuesday. Too far from the weekend, but you’re already tired.

Book?

1 Like

I’m sure it’s not the worst book I ever read (it’s actually a good book), but I resented reading Moby [name_m]Dick[/name_m] in middle school. I’ve certainly disliked books much more recently, but I still am prejudiced against that book.

Type of fruit?

Coconut :face_vomiting:

Least favourite colour?

Orangey- brown

Movie?

Toy [name_u]Story[/name_u] 3 :joy: Lots o Huggin [name_m]Bear[/name_m] traumatized me as a child. He was supposed to be a friend! :cry:

Vacation you’ve been on?

1 Like

Hmmm probably Auckland, [name_u]New[/name_u] Zealand in 2018.

Season?

Winter. I have SAD and there is no sunlight in winter! [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] makes up for it though!

Genre of music?

2 Likes

Country music. I know a lot of people like it, but I really don’t care for it.

Type of cookie?

Anything crunchy (except Oreos, they’re good). Or anything with nuts. I’m not allergic; I just somehow always manage to scrape the roof of my mouth when I eat them them.

Day of the week?

Tuesday

Colour?

Orange

Movie you’ve seen in theaters?

Captain [name_u]America[/name_u]: Civil War or Rogue One
** NOTE: neither of these were particularly bad films, but as a fan of both franchises, they were disappointing for me **

Month of the year?

I’m torn between [name_u]February[/name_u] and [name_u]September[/name_u]. I think [name_u]February[/name_u].

Household chore?

Doing the dishes

Holiday?

Halloween probably

Time of the day?

2:00 AM- whether I stayed up later than I wanted or woke up earlier than I wanted, I don’t want to be up at that time.

Job you’ve ever had?

Working as a cashier at Goodwill. It was so bad, I honestly considered finding a new job. Once they moved me to the back, I was a lot happier.

Flower?

Daisies for smell, sunflowers overall (bad association).

Fast food restaurant?