What is your nickname?

Mine is nudge

I get called [name_f]Millie[/name_f] usually, although some family call me Moo also.

Charlie or sometimes [name_m]Charles[/name_m] :smile: which are short for my proper name which is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]

I have a lot.

[name_f]My[/name_f] mom’s family calls me [name_m]Anan[/name_m], and my mom calls me that, along with Goose/Goosie/Gosling.

[name_f]My[/name_f] paternal grandma calls me the Gujarati word for granddaughter and the one for child.

[name_f]My[/name_f] dad has so many nicknames for me lol. He picked up a bunch of them from other languages. The ones I remember right now are [name_f]Cookie[/name_f], [name_f]Ann[/name_f]/Annie/Annabelle, and Pintu.

[name_f]My[/name_f] friends call me Onion because my name sounds kind of like that. [name_f]My[/name_f] best friend calls me [name_f]Anya[/name_f]/Anaya (we call each other by the various mispronunciations of our real names).

My family calls me [name_u]Kit[/name_u], and a few people call me [name_f]Blossom[/name_f]!

My mom calls me [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] or [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u]. One of my friends calls me Bethie or Lilybeth because we were in [name_m]Little[/name_m] Women together (I call her [name_u]Joey[/name_u]). Others call me Lilithan.

I got multiple nicknames given how I use two names (long story)

Using my real name my nicknames range from: panda, pandi, dita, pan

Using my government name my nn range from: meggy, meg meg, megatron ( I despise this :sob:) and megnog (this is a sibling nn they made and waited until [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] to call me it)

Bear :blush: cuz I like to sleep and I have that “momma bear” protective attitude for my friends :sweat_smile:

Based on my name ([name_f]Grace[/name_f]): [name_f]Gracie[/name_f], Garce, Gravy
Other nicknames: [name_u]Boo[/name_u], [name_u]Baby[/name_u] G [name_m]Boss[/name_m] Girl (:sweat:) and [name_u]Scout[/name_u]!

People call me Av sometimes but I prefer to just go by my whole name as it’s short anyway :sweat_smile:

Elf, which is why it’s part of my username.