What is your number one name?

Hey everyone!!!

What is your #1 name right now for a girl and a boy?

Mine:

[name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Steven[/name_m]
and
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

(middle names are honor names)

My number one name has always been my oldest son’s name: [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]. I love all my kids’ names but this one is by far the one name I’m so thankful I got to use, and is also the one that brings me the most joy. My favorite girl’s name is [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and because husband didn’t love it as much as I did we ended up using it as our youngest’s middle name. I love calling her [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] all the time!

[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] & [name_m]Colm[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m]. [name_m]David[/name_m] is an honor name, & [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is at least the first initial of [name_m]David[/name_m] to honor my dad as well.

My number one boy name is [name_m]Grayson[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]. I have no idea why I love [name_m]Grayson[/name_m] so much because to me it doesn’t really seem my style. I thought [name_m]Grayson[/name_m] wasn’t as unique as I like so I wanted to add a more uncommon middle and I thought [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] fit perfectly in my nature middle name obsession.

My favorite girl name right now is [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]. [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] is an honor name for my mom and has been a big part of my life. [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] I think is just beautiful and again fits my nature obsession.

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m].

[name_m]Archibald[/name_m]! I don’t think there’s a single one of my family that like it, which has taught me to love it more. They’d rather have me use names that are popular and everyone loves but that’s not me. I think it’s handsome, and it ages well and the nickname [name_m]Archie[/name_m] is a bonus. I can’t put in to words how much I love [name_m]Archibald[/name_m].
Right now, [name_m]Archibald[/name_m] [name_m]Griffin[/name_m].

My girls changes all the time, but right now I’m head over heals for [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

[name_f]Aliah[/name_f] and Salahan

[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] and [name_f]Liliana[/name_f]

Not sure about middles, but I’ve been playing around with [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] and [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]. I just don’t like how the latter is so much longer (7 syllables) than the first one (4 syllables). The first names are 3/4, which is good, but Capsian needs a longer middle of [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] has [name_f]Elowen[/name_f].

Right now, [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]!

Right now
Names DH approves - [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] & [name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_m]Constant[/name_m] switch with [name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
Vetoed by DH - [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Leocadia[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f], [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f] & [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_m]Thor[/name_m].

[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Myfanwy[/name_f] & [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] [name_u]Alex[/name_u] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]

[name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] & [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] both have a special connection to something that is a huge part of my life. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Alex[/name_u] & [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] are all honour names, and [name_f]Myfanwy[/name_f] is a Welsh name that I love (I’m Welsh)

For many years now, my top names have been [name_f]Pandora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f] & [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] [name_m]Walter[/name_m]. I can’t really imagine not using them in the future.

[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f] and [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u].

I’m still so in love with my youngest daughter’s name, [name_f]Anouk[/name_f].

For a girl, I adore [name_u]Hero[/name_u], [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]Ismay[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f].

For a boy, [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_m]Ivo[/name_m], [name_f]Rafa[/name_f], [name_u]Jem[/name_u] and [name_m]Florin[/name_m].

[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m].

At the moment I have a name crush on [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]. I used [name_f]Patricia[/name_f] as a middle name to honour both my grandma and my mom because it’s their middle names as well.

I’ve loved the names [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] for years and I recently put them together, I adore them as a combo and I hope to use it someday for a son.

My go-to girls’ name changes all of the time. Right now, I’d have to say my go to girls’ name is [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f], and my go-to boys’ name has always been [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] for awhile now.

My current favourites would be [name_m]Asher[/name_m] and [name_f]Arianwen[/name_f]. Both of which dh has vetoed loudly and many times!
We don’t often agree on names only once or twice, the rest were compromises or sheer effort and persuasion on my part. I play the long game ha!

My current favorites are [name_u]Claude[/name_u] for boys and [name_f]Maria[/name_f] “Maite” for girls.

On my own, with no input from my husband, my top names are [name_f]Zoe[/name_f] [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] and [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]Constantine[/name_u], but if we were to have more children, [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] would be our top choice for a boy. I’m less certain on what we would choose for a girl. It would probably be between [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]/[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Lourdes[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], or [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u].

For girls mine was [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or a variation (namely [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] in recent years), but in the last few months it’s become [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] was just a name I have loved all my life. I names my first babydoll [name_f]Rose[/name_f], my first puppy was [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], I dreamed of having a little [name_f]Rose[/name_f] of my own for so long. For very personal reasons I don’t feel like I can use it and it feel the same way anymore. Enter [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], which is long and unique and beautiful sounding, lends to the nn [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] (I adore [name_f]Pippi[/name_f] Longstocking), and has so much myth and legend behind it (I am a longtime student of mythologies and religions from around the world).

For boys it’s a combo, [name_m]Judah[/name_m] [name_m]Leonidas[/name_m]. I love the meaning of this name, [name_m]Lion[/name_m] of [name_m]Judah[/name_m] or [name_m]Lion[/name_m] of [name_f]Praise[/name_f], and how soft and gentle it feels while holding onto an inner strength.