[name_f]Angeline[/name_f]

[name_u]Laurel[/name_u]

[name_f]Camellia[/name_f]

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] - sleek and pretty

[name_f]Lisette[/name_f] - bright and different

[name_f]Angeline[/name_f] - sleek and stylish

[name_u]Laurel[/name_u] - warm and sweet

[name_f]Camellia[/name_f] - cosy and fresh

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] - I think it’s a very elegant name but sometimes when I say it, it also sounds a bit whiny (Vivièèènne).
[name_f]Lisette[/name_f] - I think it’s a good option for people who are looking for a Lis name other than [name_u]Lisa[/name_u], although I personally do prefer the a ending over the ette ending.
[name_f]Angeline[/name_f] - This name is of course very angelic! I personally don’t enjoy the ange sound very much.
[name_u]Laurel[/name_u] - I like it’s simplicity. The combination of the L’s and R is a bit of a struggle to say but that doesn’t matter that much because it’s not too hard.
[name_f]Camellia[/name_f] - I think this is a very beautiful name.

my favorite is [name_u]Laurel[/name_u]! I love the beautiful sound and the connection to trees. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Camellia[/name_f], and [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] are all elegant and strong. [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] isn’t my favorite, I don’t love the ang- sound, and I don’t get the best imagery, but it’s still a lovely name :blush:

I think [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] is very classy and pretty.

[name_f]Lisette[/name_f] is cute is a refreshing way.

[name_f]Angeline[/name_f] is beautiful and I love [name_f]Angelica[/name_f].

[name_u]Laurel[/name_u] I don’t really like.

[name_f]Camellia[/name_f] is okay.

I LOVE [name_f]Camellia[/name_f] and [name_u]Laurel[/name_u], like [name_f]Lisette[/name_f], and dislike [name_f]Angeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f].

One reminds me of [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] and one reminds me of julienned carrots.

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]: this was my favorite name when I was little! It’s very elegant and refined.
[name_f]Lisette[/name_f]: So beautiful, delicate, angelic!
[name_f]Angeline[/name_f]: very european, heavenly, and soft.
[name_u]Laurel[/name_u]: a little different than the others, more down to earth and hands-on
[name_f]Camellia[/name_f]: very princessy and flowy!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Lisette[/name_f]!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] and [name_u]Laurel[/name_u]! [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] is so dainty and lacey and [name_u]Laurel[/name_u] makes me think of [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] with pumpkin spice lattes. I’m crushing on the combo [name_u]Laurel[/name_u] [name_f]Lisette[/name_f] right now!!

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] - classic and elegant; my personal preferred spelling is [name_u]Vivien[/name_u] though

[name_f]Lisette[/name_f] - really like this one, graceful and light

[name_f]Angeline[/name_f] - also very nice, although [name_f]Angelique[/name_f] and [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] are more my style basically any [name_u]Angel[/name_u]- name is lovely to me :slight_smile:

[name_u]Laurel[/name_u] - love this! Great alternative to [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] which is lovely but altogether too popular / not ready for a comeback, and the nature element is a plus

[name_f]Camellia[/name_f] - not my style, but still perfectly nice

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts-

Vivienne-I like it. It’s smart & elegant & pretty. Some days I like [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] better, but also like [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]. :thinking: Maybe it depends on the ln. Either way, it’s a great name that grows up well.

Lisette-I don’t mind it. It’s fairy unique, but not weird. Those are always good qualities. I think maybe it sounds a little snooty. But pleasant none the less.

Angeline-I think that this one sounds snooty too, but in a less classy way than [name_f]Lisette[/name_f]? This is all just my opinion. I don’t like [name_u]Angie[/name_u] either. It feels dated.

Laurel-Aw, I like it a lot. It’s quiet & sweet & a little bookish & just lovable. It has beautiful floral imagery. It’s super simple, but not at all common.

Camellia-Gorgeous. Super unique & fairly easy to say I spell, I think? Also has beautiful floral imagery. I like that it has the nns of [name_f]Callie[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f] & [name_f]Mila[/name_f] too. Also, [name_f]Cami[/name_f], I just don’t like that one as much myself.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile: