What is your pet's full name?

Currently have three cats:
[name_f]Misty[/name_f] [name_u]Silver[/name_u]-back - Our “large” short-grey-haired rescue female cat, around 12 years old, commonly called [name_m]Bubba[/name_m] or Fat [name_f]Cat[/name_f]. She’s a sloth.
Tusha Rabbit-foot - Our sleek, bushy brown/black rescue cat, around 7 years old, commonly called Tushy or Rabbit-foot (because of an injury where she cant bend her “ankle”). She’s very wild.
[name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] Silvercloud Thunder-Pants - Our mackerel pedigree Siberian [name_m]Forest[/name_m] [name_f]Cat[/name_f], 2 and a half years old and 7kgs!! Known as [name_m]Leo[/name_m], Thunder-Pants (because of the rumbling noise he makes when he sprints up the hallway + it keeps that ego in check!. He’s going to be a very big boy when he’s all grown up.

I grew up with three [name_m]German[/name_m] Shepherds:
Chopin (Show-pan, like the composer) - male
[name_f]Gypsy[/name_f] and Donder (Afrikaans for Thunder, but we called her Donner) - females

I don’t have any pets, but a co-worker has a dog (chihuahua, I think) with the coolest name I’ve ever heard for a dog…[name_m]Petey[/name_m] [name_m]Pablo[/name_m]! (She also has two sugar gliders named Mr.Jingles and Gizmo$

Well. My cats are just Mitten, [name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] and [name_f]Pixie[/name_f]. I quite often joke about them having longer names though.

Mainly [name_f]Pixie[/name_f], though. I call her Pixiebelle.
I like to pretend her name is Pixiebelle [name_u]Sasha[/name_u]. I’m sure there were more middles but I cant remember.
[name_u]Sasha[/name_u] was one of the names we considered for her when we adopted her. It suits her because she has a massive fluffy tail which she swishes a lot, and I feel like [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] sounds like the movement, if that makes sense.)

I have a beagle that my dad has taken as his own. I named him jim morrison

Two cats at the moment. The theme we have for the animals is Japanese Names.:

Suna Usagi (Sand [name_f]Bunny[/name_f]) - A regular old calico that is such a cutie. She is from a tropical island, so her name is sand in Japanese. Her middle name she gets from how she sits sometimes. She looks like a fluffy bunny sometimes, so we gave her the middle name Usagi which means bunny in japanese.

Tsuki [name_m]Ryu[/name_m] ([name_f]Moon[/name_f] Dragon) - Tsuki’s official name is Tsukiyomi No Mikoto, which is the God of the [name_f]Moon[/name_f] in Japan. He got his name from his gorgeous silver coat, which reminded us of a moon shinning in the night sky. Tsuki (pronounced [name_f]Suki[/name_f]) means moon. He is a silver Egyptian Mau, which are a rarer breed with such beautiful markings. His middle name, [name_m]Ryu[/name_m] meaning dragon, comes from his odd tendencies. He slinks low to the ground as he moves, resembling a snake or reptile as they move. It was so odd to see this that we wished we had known before we named him. [name_m]Hence[/name_m], the middle name.

We plan on adding more animals to our family soon, most likely a dog with some kind of reference to wind. I just love naming animals such fun things.

I have 2 cats (my babies).

My baby girl is [name_f]Asha[/name_f] Brienne (pronounced [name_f]Bree[/name_f]-ann). She was named after 2 of my favorite female Game of Thrones characters ([name_f]Asha[/name_f] is from the books, she is [name_f]Yara[/name_f] Greyjoy on the show).

My sweet chunky boy is [name_m]Remus[/name_m] Samwise (after [name_m]Remus[/name_m] Lupin and Samwise Gamgee of course).

I’m not allowed to have any more cats but if I could I’d probably name one [name_f]Minerva[/name_f]. I also want a corgi and his name is already chosen. He’ll be [name_m]Captain[/name_m] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]-[name_m]Luc[/name_m] Picorg. I love puns and [name_f]Star[/name_f] Trek.

[name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]/[name_u]Blue[/name_u] Healer Mix: [name_u]Bristol[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] Jacobs
[name_u]Bristol[/name_u] after the race track. We got her before we had our on human. [name_f]Ann[/name_f] because I love that middle name. And she takes our last name. 2 years old.

[name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]/ Husky Mix: [name_m]Duke[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] Jacobs
We rescued him from an abuse home [name_f]October[/name_f] 12 last year. We kept his previous name due that he wouldnt adjust to another one (we tried) but hes great now. [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] because i love giving middle names. :smiley: 2 1/2 years old.

Poodle:[name_f]Ava[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Jacobs
Her previous name was [name_f]Bella[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] but we found out her previous owner lied about a lot so a new name seemed fit. But we kept rose because she comes to both names. She’s 8 years old.

Great [name_u]Dane[/name_u]/Lab/Pit Mix: [name_m]Gunnar[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] Jacobs
His previous name was Mellow. I couldnt stand saying that so I changed it. He’s a little over a year now. We got him [name_f]October[/name_f] 12th and he was 6 months old. When I get upset with him I say [name_m]Gunnar[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u].

PitBull: Tank [name_m]Sarge[/name_m] Jacobs
We’re getting him today. His previous owner left their rental home and everything in it, including Tank.

Past animals I had: [name_f]Zoey[/name_f] (Yorkie), Gizmo (Chihuahua), Chooey (ShihTzu), [name_m]Pete[/name_m] (unknown), Blackie (Lab/My first Dog), [name_u]Baby[/name_u] (Chihuahua), [name_f]Bambi[/name_f] (Chihuahua), [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] ([name_f]Papillon[/name_f]), [name_m]Buddy[/name_m] (Mix), [name_f]Annie[/name_f] (Mix)

First cat is just [name_m]Wilson[/name_m] but our second is [name_f]Hettie[/name_f] Spaghetti. We call her [name_f]Hettie[/name_f] or Hetts. [name_f]Hettie[/name_f] was a stray and her original name was Feste but her old owner let us change it.

Our cat is Sir [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] of Picklefields.

[name_m]Isidore[/name_m] was our original name for him (Thank you [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Name Bible!)
[name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] just came out of my mouth one day and flowed nicely.
[name_u]Murphy[/name_u] is a family name.
Picklefields is the name of our home (because I wanted to name our house like they do in [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u] movies, but my sister had to approve of the name)
Sir because he controls our household :wink:

And his original name at the shelter was [name_m]Junior[/name_m]. Namenerds can improve that, I daresay!

My cat’s full name is [name_m]Neville[/name_m] Catticus. I wanted [name_m]Neville[/name_m] because of [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], and my husband suggested [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] because “I bet he’d like to kill a mockingbird”. I laughed so hard at that and decided he should be [name_m]Neville[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], but Catticus seemed funnier.

Cats: [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] (named after the days we found them–[name_u]Valentine[/name_u]'s day and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]!)
Dog: [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_f]Prudence[/name_f]

My pets and their full names:
American Foxhound (f)- [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_u]Harper[/name_u]

Pit Bull/Mastiff mix (f)- [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]

I thought, since we gave our dogs literary first names, they could each have part of an author’s name as their middle names. Also, [name_u]Lee[/name_u] could be an homage to [name_m]Edgar[/name_m] [name_m]Allen[/name_m] [name_u]Poe[/name_u].

I used to give my pets middle names when I was growing up, but lately we’ve just used one name. Our mini dachshund is named [name_m]Luka[/name_m], but we call him [name_f]Lu[/name_f] or Dog. I know that sounds weird, but I promise it’s used affectionately in our family. :wink: We were originally planning on calling him [name_m]Milo[/name_m]. A few months before he came home I found the name [name_m]Luka[/name_m] in one of my baby name books, and I fell in love with it. Now I can’t see him as anything other than [name_m]Luka[/name_m], it fits him perfectly.

My Cats name is Cleocatra [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]

Irish setter : AKC name [name_m]Killian[/name_m] [name_u]Love[/name_u] me Tender (Previous owner named him Tender) Aka [name_m]Killian[/name_m] or Kills
Female Irish setter AKC: [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] O’ my heart. aka [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] or Rhree Rhree.
They both passed away two months ago.

Dalmatian/Beagle mix- [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] - Deeds or little [name_f]Dee[/name_f]
Cocker Spaniel: [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ( call her [name_f]Emily[/name_f] Pain, as she is) aka [name_f]Em[/name_f]
[name_u]Blue[/name_u] Heeler mix: [name_m]Jack[/name_m]–Mighty [name_m]Jack[/name_m] aka Jackals, [name_m]Jacko[/name_m], Jacoroni.

All our dogs are rescues!

I just recently got a new dog :slight_smile: Her name is [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Plum[/name_f], her middle name being the name they gave her at the shelter. I call her [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] though.

Dog: [name_f]Sugar[/name_f] Snap [name_m]Hill[/name_m]

Female Domestic [name_m]Black[/name_m] cat

Full name: [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Ebony[/name_f]
[name_f]Annie[/name_f] was a name my sister chose and we all just loved it. She is fully black, so seeing as [name_f]Ebony[/name_f] means ‘black’ we gave her this middle name.

I also have a male [name_m]Black[/name_m] American Staffie called [name_u]Marley[/name_u], but he doesn’t have a mn.

I have three dogs.

[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u]; [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] was just a family favorite and he was born in [name_u]August[/name_u]!
Brownie [name_u]James[/name_u]; We didn’t pick his name, it was my aunt’s dog
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Micaela[/name_f]; [name_f]Stella[/name_f] was just a name we all liked and [name_f]Micaela[/name_f] means gift from god, since she was a miracle pup

My kitty: [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
My puppy: [name_f]Tiffany[/name_f] [name_f]Inez[/name_f]

My orange tabby: [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Timothy[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
My abby guinea pig: [name_m]Roman[/name_m] [name_m]Neville[/name_m] [name_m]Vaughn[/name_m] ([name_m]Neville[/name_m] because he shares a birthday with the [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] character, [name_m]Neville[/name_m] Longbottom: [name_u]July[/name_u] 30th)
My family’s blond retriever: [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] [name_m]Law[/name_m] [name_u]Dale[/name_u] (named after the philosophy, [name_u]Murphy[/name_u]'s [name_m]Law[/name_m])

And then there are my sisters’ dwarf lion head rabbits: [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Melody[/name_f] & Rosabella [name_f]Jane[/name_f] ([name_f]Lilly[/name_f] & [name_f]Rosie[/name_f])
We also have chickens named: Nuwanda, [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], [name_f]Molly[/name_f], [name_f]Jen[/name_f], [name_f]Jill[/name_f], [name_u]Penny[/name_u], and Nightwing