What made you smile today? 😊

Hi everyone! This is a thread where you can share something or multiple things that made you smile today. There’s lots of bad things going on in the world right now (and maybe in your own personal lives too) but NB is a happy place where we can spread positivity however small that may be.

Tell me something that made your day a little brighter! It can be something really big or really small. Something on NB or in real life.:heart:

i’ll go first: Today I felt happy when i saw @mcd1984 share their post on the birth announcement thread of baby [name_m]Casper[/name_m]. The picture was so cute and it really made me smile :blush:

8 Likes

On Nameberry, all the lovely compliments on the compliment thread. In real life, my dog trying to take care of me while I’m sick. She’s a stinker, but she knows when to do her job!

3 Likes

@jonquils feel better soon!

Today I smiled and felt warm and glowy when I asked my son which middle name he’d put with [name_f]Lumina[/name_f] and he answered [name_f]Lumina[/name_f] [name_m]Knox[/name_m]!

5 Likes

Thank you! [name_f]Lumina[/name_f] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] is so freaking cool! I concur wholeheartedly with your son. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Smile? :grin:

Eddie called us (okay, made someone call us) to say how excited she is. So cute! And all the support messages I got :heart:

2 Likes

He’s a writer and often thinking about Latin words and names for his characters! I’ll tell him you liked his choice :grinning:

2 Likes

@jonquils that thread was so beautiful!! And aww your dog sounds like an angel, animals are just the best aren’t they!! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you feel better soon lovely :heart:

@EdgeOfTheMeadow That’s amazing!! Is your son a secret berry by any chance? [name_f]Lumina[/name_f] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] is so cool!

@penelope_lynson shhhh don’t tell anyone i cried at a picture of a cute baby :joy: That’s amazing though , i’m super happy for you!

3 Likes

No he isn’t a berry! But next time he’s trying to name a character he may gravitate here as I often talk about it :grinning:

1 Like

yes!! use your persuasive powers to get him on here so we can help him name his characters :blush::blush:

1 Like

I bought my son some shark teeth as he is interested in sharks. He didn’t want to leave them on his shelf over night as he thought maybe the tooth fairy would take them. Hahaah

6 Likes

That’s so funny and cute!

2 Likes

Aww bless him, that’s adorable! Well I’m sure sharks have tooth fairies too :joy:

2 Likes

My little piece of happiness today was getting an amazing night’s sleep, followed by a good cup of coffee, and a walk along the river with my hubby… soaking in the spring sunshine, enjoying the scenery, having some great conversation and device free time. :sunny::sunflower:

1 Like

Oh that’s so innocent and precious! [name_m]Bless[/name_m] him. :laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

100% agree! How darling was he?! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh that’s so sweet. :blush: I’m sorry you’re unwell, hon; I hope you’re on the mend soon. (Sounds like your in good hands though… or paws, as it were :wink:)

3 Likes

wow! that sounds absolutely lovely!! Walking in nature always makes me smile too :heart:

1 Like

The compliments thread! After @AdrianaRae and a couple other teenberries talked about my music, I was grinning. I didn’t actually think y’all liked it that much and that meant a lot to me!

6 Likes

My little sister licked my finger. It was a cute moment.

5 Likes

Seeing this thread :blush:

3 Likes

@12queen aww we love hearing your music!
@sasha_flynn That’s soooo adorable, bless her!!
@EllArePea I’m happy it made you smile :))

4 Likes

Isn’t [name_f]Dora[/name_f] always cute? (is [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] older or younger than you?)

3 Likes