What made you smile today? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Genuinely complimenting a few girls I donโ€™t know very well. They seemed so surprised but so grateful. It was such a lovely interaction!

10 Likes

I delivered some things to a family, and I got to meet their baby (six feet away wearing masks, but better than not seeing her)!

7 Likes

Learning my new language teacher has 3 cats, and one of their names are [name_f]Philomena[/name_f] (!!!), which is a name thatโ€™s starting to grow on me!

3 Likes

A love letter from my boyfriend arrived to me today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Getting an email from my Grandma, who is in her 80โ€™s, where she included a face-mask wearing emoji. I love her!

7 Likes

Yesterday I asked my boyfriend if he thinks I would be [name_m]Draco[/name_m] Malfoy in our relationship and he said yes but, โ€œA more pretty version of himโ€ that made me smile for like an hour and today iโ€™m listening to the [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] soundtrack

1 Like

I just clicked on your UC and it says youโ€™re suspended because of โ€œinappropriate behaviorโ€. What happened? Is that a glitch?

itโ€™s not a glitch

1 Like

Oh. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you know what happened?

yeah some argument in the teenberry thread got a bit heated x

Ohโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll go back and look. I missed 400 replies while I was asleep last night. Thanks

1 Like

my boyfriend being extremely silly :crazy_face: :heart_eyes: :grin:

2 Likes

Snow!

8 Likes

A video friends sent us of their newborn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Babies are justโ€ฆmiracles

9 Likes

I got to sleep in!

5 Likes

Last night my sister, dad and I were playing Life, and my dad landed on twins and said my sister could name the girl and I could name the boy. I said she could go first and she said [name_f]Edith[/name_f] โ€œ[name_f]Edie[/name_f]โ€, so I said [name_u]August[/name_u] โ€œ[name_u]Gus[/name_u]โ€, and she looked at me really sweetly and said, โ€œwow, youโ€™re good at thatโ€. Then my dad named his next two Swifty (girl), and [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] (boy), cause we were listening to [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m] :joy::joy:.

6 Likes

My crush came to my birthday party, and I successfully asked them on a date. :blush:

5 Likes

Aw thatโ€™s so exciting! Good luck! :cupid:

2 Likes

You guys are the best and during the pandemic you have been the way Iโ€™ve stayed connected to the world

2 Likes

i had golden syrup with breakfast :grin: