What made you smile today? 😊

I went to the beach today and it was lovely and sunny.

7 Likes

I got to eat cheesecake!

4 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] oldest son telling me he’s glad he doesn’t have a twin, because that means you always have to buy someone else a present on your own birthday :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

when i opened google chrome to do my homework this morning, it showered the page in pride flags :grin: :revolving_hearts: :relaxed: :rainbow:

8 Likes

Texting my friends

4 Likes

@flowellagrace’s description of [name_u]Peace[/name_u], and her lovely encouragement! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts: :heartpulse: [name_u]Love[/name_u] you [name_f]Ella[/name_f]!

2 Likes

aw yay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: love you too :heartpulse::two_hearts:

:facepunch: :clap: :handshake: :raised_hands:

1 Like

[name_f]Spring[/name_f] Cleaning! I suddenly pulled everything out from beneath our bed and became a dusting, vacuuming, mopping madwoman. Hopefully the spiders will stop biting us now.

6 Likes

A family friend’s son, a lovely little boy whom I’ve yet to meet, recorded a video to wish me a happy birthday :hugs:

And his mother says he found me cute! :grin:

10 Likes

I keep seeing that thread, β€œA [name_f]Lot[/name_f] [name_m]Can[/name_m] Happen in 60 Years” and thinking of myself turning 59 in a couple of weeks.

5 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] son is home from his dad’s house :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Only 3 more Google Meets and some paperwork and I am done teaching for two months.

7 Likes

Yesterday was so hard. I teared up after cleaning one of my tables and finding a crumbled up one dollar bill as my tip from a guy who had been grumpy with me since the moment he sat down in the restaurant. [name_f]My[/name_f] heart sank as I tried to think back to where I went wrong, but today, all of my tables were incredibly kind, remembering my name and thanking me profusely whenever I dropped off the items they wanted, which made me smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Getting my second vaccine!

8 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] cat!

6 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] cat too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is pretty stupid, but on [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] we always have something special for breakfast and today I got croissants with honey, my favorite.

12 Likes

That’s not stupid!

7 Likes

I bought a few used books today (including a naming book)! It’s silly, but I haven’t had new (to me) books in a bit.

9 Likes

Finalising our big house move! just under three months to go!

6 Likes