What made you smile today? 😊

School got out last mid-day [name_m]Friday[/name_m] and I’ve already finished deadheading, watering, fertilizing, weeding, and mulching my long herbaceous border. A million other things to do in house and garden which I would rather do than work any day.

5 Likes

These photos of wildflowers that I took:

~

14 Likes

I met my new kitten and his siblings for the first time!

9 Likes

Husband left for a couple of hours. :smiley:

a few things!!

i found my new favorite book: [name_u]Red[/name_u], White and [name_u]Royal[/name_u] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] by [name_u]Casey[/name_u] McQuinston
i put two new books on hold at the library, and should get them soon: Jay’s [name_u]Gay[/name_u] Agenda by [name_m]Jason[/name_m] [name_u]June[/name_u] & I Wish You All the Best by [name_u]Mason[/name_u] Deaver
i got some sushi to eat for dinner :))

2 Likes

I measured my cat; she is 31 inches long. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

hurrah !! you’re reading it !! please tell me all about your favourite characters and your favourite scenes and how it made you feel and what you love about it :relaxed:

i love book conversations, especially when it’s a book i really love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

both of which are on my reading list :))

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] ever-grateful, pure-hearted, cuddly animals :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

my friend showed me a pic of him holding a baby goat today !! it’s so adorable

(i asked if he knew the goat’s name, but he doesn’t lol)

3 Likes

Getting the books that I ordered :grin:

2 Likes

After getting bad news, I decided to do 5 out of 15 for girls and boys names and it is so much fun
[name_m]Alas[/name_m], I reached my limit for today so will continue with 5 more each day until I am done
Small things matter

2 Likes

I’m sorry you got bad news! I’m really enjoying the 5 out of 15s you’ve posted, I love choosing favorites from a longer list.

Thanks, [name_u]Eagle[/name_u]. I love nameberry. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i watched one of my favourite episodes of the IT crowd!

[name_f]My[/name_f] birthday gift just came in – a red Radio Flyer wagon with wood sides, for all my gardening stuff. I’ve wanted one for years. And I just convinced my husband that we should get him one for his gardening stuff , one with red sides, for Father’s [name_u]Day[/name_u].

And then - I know this category says everything BUT names - but then I realized I get to name MINE and HIS! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’re going to have movie night at home tonight! Complete with pizza and soda! :blush:

4 Likes

I bought an ice cube-tray so I could spend the afternoon reading in bed with iced coffees

3 Likes

i can hear the birds chittering at each other outside and it’s such a happy little sound :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Getting a rabbit birthday card belatedly from my childhood best friend, [name_f]Jen[/name_f]

5 Likes

Texting with my friend who lives far away for 45 minutes straight

2 Likes