What made you smile today? 😊

[name_f]My[/name_f] indoor cat treed a lizard the other day on one of our backyard outings and now she is obsessed with the lizard tree, licking it and not realizing she could easily climb it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In the most recent episode of [name_u]Loki[/name_u] (which I watched today), [name_u]Loki[/name_u] mentioned he was bisexual, and that made me very happy! :grin: :rainbow:

2 Likes

I read online that agapanthus need little water and grow anywhere and I suddenly realized that they could go along a fenceline we’re clearing – they could provide habitat for any displaced insects or lizards. Went to nursery and bought five different gorgeous agapanthus.

I saw my baby brother in person for the first time since I came out and he ran up to me screaming β€œMarch!!! I misses you!!”

Technically it happened yesterday but it’s still making me smile today so I think it counts!!

5 Likes

Yesterday my husband and I threw a party for two colleague friends. It is the first time since Covid that we had two guests over and that they entered our home. Odd as it sounds, it was a milestone.

5 Likes

I’ve spent the midsummer-week at one of my friends absolutely lovleeey countryside cottage!!

4 Likes

The weather!

2 Likes

I moved the sofa to vacuum behind it. This intrigued my cat who had been napping. Now she is on the sofa, which has been pushed back against the wall, and is trying to move it out again with her ten pound weight.

5 Likes

talking about baby names in the car with my family (who are very unenthusiastic about the names i love), buying loads of books at barnes & noble which i haven’t been to in probably like three years & remembering i wanted to be an obgyn and now reigniting a dream of being an ultrasound tech.

3 Likes

Snuggles with this cutiepie :two_hearts:

We are puppy-sitting for hubby’s uncle; it’s so great coming home to this happy little face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

learning that a professional storyteller is a job!! :blush: :pleading_face: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

becoming a fan of another kpop group and making a pinterest board for them along with one huge kpop board.

1 Like

I just went wild at a lovely plant nursery.

5 Likes

Um, this is awesome!

2 Likes

I’m in a zoom class about classification and this person is using Hogwarts houses as an example, I’m dead :rofl:

7 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] granddad just walked up to me, whipped a lemon meringue jello from behind his back and dramatically offered it to me :joy: now he’s singing while washing the dishes

I love you Granddad

9 Likes

Some potential good news about my job for next year

7 Likes

I’m really happy with the honor name [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] for my grandfather who went by [name_u]Bernie[/name_u]. It’s so sweet & I actually like it.

5 Likes

The sunny weather, and meeting a cute puppy in the park.

6 Likes

Not today, but my dad’s cousin had a baby a few weeks ago and named it [name_u]Riley[/name_u], after me!

7 Likes