what middle name for our next ds Jackson?

We love the name [name]Jackson[/name] which I know that most nameberries really can’t stand:-) I know there are a few out there who do like [name]Jackson[/name] like I do!

which mn goes best with [name]Jackson[/name] whose big brother will be [name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] ?

[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Porter[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Emory[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Archer[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Christophe[/name]

thanks for any feedback!!

I really like the name [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Porter[/name]

• [name]Evelyn[/name]

Thanks [name]Evelyn[/name] - so do I – [name]Porter[/name] was my Papa’s name and I think that I will probably go with [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Porter[/name] … [name]Just[/name] wanted objective input:-)

I really like [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Porter[/name] and [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Edward[/name]! Maybe it’s because I know that [name]Porter[/name] and [name]Edward[/name] honor family for you, but I seem to prefer them in every combo you come up with. :slight_smile: I like the look of an “E” name after [name]Jackson[/name], but I like the way [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Porter[/name] flows together stylistically. So I guess I would say [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Porter[/name], haha.

Good luck!

I really like [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Christophe[/name].

[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Porter[/name] is very cool. [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Emory[/name] has a nice flow too though, and I like the switched initials EJ JE for brothers. [name]Christophe[/name] & [name]Edward[/name] don’t work too well (although again I like the switched initials) [name]Archer[/name] is fine but doesn’t seem like it would be paired with [name]Jackson[/name]. GL!

[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Edward[/name].

I like [name]Jackson[/name]. It was my great-grandfather’s middle name and would totally be on my list if a) three of my cousins weren’t already named [name]Jackson[/name] after him and b) it wasn’t so EXTREMELY popular in my area.

[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Porter[/name] and [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Emory[/name] are my favorites of your combos. [name]Porter[/name] because I know how much the name means to you, and [name]Emory[/name] because I like its softness next to the strength of [name]Jackson[/name].