What name do you like best?

• Sela “SAY-luh” Percy
  • Paloma Jean
  • Joan Isobel
  • Ada “Ay-duh” Betsy
  • Virginie Camille
  • Marion Lilou

0 voters

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Betsy[/name_f] is so cute! [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u] is lovely too

[name_u]Marion[/name_u] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f] is so sweet! [name_f]Sela[/name_f] [name_u]Percy[/name_u] is stunning, and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Betsy[/name_f] is so cute!

Hi there.

Here are my favorite to least favorite rankings:

Paloma Jean-This got my vote. Paloma is just stunning. It’s interesting and not popular but not terribly complicated. It feels sort of exotic, but works well in English (if that’s what you’re going for.) I love that it gives me a peaceful vibe (maybe because it means ‘dove’, how lovely!), but also has a bold feminine energy. This isn’t necessary, but it has a cute built in nn of Polly. I’m not generally a huge fan of Jean, but I like the vintage charm of it, and the flow of Paloma Jean is sweet & slightly unexpected.

Ada Betsy-Ada isn’t super exciting, but it’s sweet and simple & a pleasant name. I slightly prefer the more glamorous Ava, but Ada is less common. Betsy is not generally my favorite either, but this is a really fun adorable combo.

Marion Lilou-I may have put this first or second on my rankings if it had been Marian. I’m picky about spellings! Marion looks more masculine, I guess? Marian looks prettier and I love the vintage mid century vibe. You’re really good at combos, I think! I don’t generally like Lilou, but this is so unexpected paired with the classic Marian, that I kind of like it!

Sela Percy-Hm. I also think that I’d prefer this the more traditional Selah…but looking at behindthename.com, it looks like either spelling is traditional. And Sela actually looks pretty, so never mind! I don’t love Percy much here though; feels a little boyish and doesn’t really flow.

Joan Isobel-This is a nice combo. Joan is one of those names that feels kind of dated and bland, but then again, if I met a little girl named Joan I’d be pretty excited.

Virginie Camille-The combo flows well; nice and French! But I just don’t think I like Virginie. It just sounds like virgin-y…?

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Betsy[/name_f] is gorgeous. :heart_eyes: