What name goes with my other children's names?

I have a daughter [name]Easton[/name], and two boys, [name]Joe[/name] and [name]Tucker[/name].
I’m expecting a fourth child - I don’t know the sex though.

I’d want a name that has a soft, old country feel and isn’t too popular.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Congrads & I really like your names. If we have a boy we are going to name him [name]Tucker[/name]. Here are some ideas, hope they help!
Girls: [name]Sadie[/name], [name]Eliza[/name]/[name]Liza[/name], [name]Mabel[/name], [name]Maisie[/name], [name]Milly[/name], [name]June[/name], [name]Martie[/name]
Boys: [name]Everett[/name], [name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Gus[/name], [name]Pete[/name]

My friend has 2 dds named [name]Easton[/name] and [name]Sadie[/name]… so I’m with smitty w/ that one.

Because [name]Easton[/name] has a unisex feel, if this baby is a girl you should go with another unisex name or [name]Easton[/name] may be mistaken for a boy.

For a girl you could try

[name]Ainsley[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Autumn[/name]
[name]August[/name]

For a boy:

[name]Pearson[/name] or [name]Pearce[/name]
[name]Carter[/name]

I like [name]Sadie[/name] too :slight_smile:
[name]Casey[/name]
[name]Harlow[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]

[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Clive[/name]
[name]Chester[/name]
[name]Robert[/name] ([name]Robbie[/name])

My husband brought up the name [name]Blaire[/name] if it’s a girl - I really love the unisex feel to go
with [name]Easton[/name] and it ends up that [name]Blaire[/name] is a family surname. This name is really starting
to grow on me - what do you think?

Also, we were thinking about [name]Marley[/name] for a girl - another unisex name, or [name]Maisie[/name] (but is it pronounced [name]May[/name]-cee or [name]May[/name] - zee? Also, I think [name]Aspen[/name] is a unique, fresh name for a girl, and my husband and I [name]LOVE[/name] skiing and have gone to [name]Aspen[/name], [name]Colorado[/name] twice. It’s also another vowel name to go with [name]Easton[/name].

We’re still floundering around a bit with a cool, unique boys name - what do you think of [name]Grey[/name]? I’m really not sure, but my husband loves it. Maybe [name]Greyson[/name] would be better??? I don’t know.

Thanks for all your help!

I think [name]Blaire[/name] could work - the family connection is neat. I really love [name]Marley[/name], I think it is a very sweet name. Umm - I’ve always pronounced [name]Maisie[/name] more like [name]May[/name]-zee but [name]Macy[/name] might fit with the kind of unisex vibe going on for the girls. I think [name]Greyson[/name] could be very cool (but I’ve recently heard of a couple of babies named [name]Greyson[/name] so it might be getting popular - is anybody else hearing a lot of that name?) That said I [name]Grey[/name] kind of fits the country casual vibe of your other names. Sounds like you’re getting some good ideas!

[name]Marley[/name] is cute. I do think of [name]Bob[/name] and that new [name]Jennifer[/name] Aniston movie, but those aren’t enough to blind the fact that it’s a cute name.

[name]Blair[/name] is such a great fit! It far outshines the rest here [name]IMO[/name].

I’ve only known [name]Maisie[/name] to be pron; may-[name]ZEE[/name].

[name]Grey[/name] is, well… [name]Grey[/name]. There’s so many other ‘colourful’ names to choose from if you ask me., lol.

The rhyminess (is that a word) doesn’t turn me off the name, it’s just that [name]Aspen[/name] to me isn’t a very pretty sounding name. It’s gained some popularity, so obviously some others don’t share my same feeling… Then again it has been around awhile now and not picking up steam, so maybe others do see it the same way as I do? not sure. Really, it’s how much you and dh love it.

IT’S A GIRL!!!

[name]Blair[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Skye[/name] made her debut two weeks early! She was born [name]January[/name] 13 at 6:27 in the morning - luckily we had her name picked out!

She has a head full pitch black curly hair (courtesy of my husband) and she has my blue eyes. [name]Easton[/name], [name]Joe[/name], and [name]Tucker[/name] are totally in love!

Anyway, I just thought I’d let you know and thank you for all your suggestions!

Congratulations! [name]Welcome[/name], [name]Blair[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Skye[/name]. :smiley:

Congraads and welcome [name]Blair[/name]!

Congrats and welcome [name]Blair[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Skye[/name]! Sounds gorgeous!