What name have you always wished your name was?

What name have you always wanted your name to be?

My name is [name]Bella[/name]([name]Isabella[/name], but when I get to college I’m thinking of changing it to just [name]Bella[/name]), and I’ve always disliked my name. I’ve always wanted my name to be [name]Abbigail[/name], [name]Zoey[/name], and sometimes [name]Lola[/name]. I’ve even wanted my name to be [name]Lilian[/name] with the nn [name]Lili[/name]!

I guess the top ones would be [name]Zoey[/name] and [name]Lola[/name]. I like [name]Zoey[/name] believe it or not because it is popular, but not as popular as [name]Isabella[/name]. I hate that my mom chose [name]Isabella[/name] for me because I cant go anywhere without meeting another [name]Isabella[/name]. In my class at school I’m a [name]Bella[/name], but if my mom didnt choose [name]Bella[/name] as a childhood nickname, I would be known as [name]Isabella[/name] R, because there were four Isabellas including me!

I like [name]Lola[/name] because it’s unique. I dont even think its on the charts. Plus, I think people will be happy meeting a [name]Lola[/name] thats not a guinea pig, hamster, or rabbit. Sorry if your name is [name]Lola[/name], its just that I’ve meet like a million small animals with the name [name]Lola[/name]. I also just like the sound of it, I dont know why, but I do.

[name]Just[/name] because I wish these names were mine doesnt mean I’d use them for my daughter, because some of the names I like like [name]Tabitha[/name] dont really suit me but they might suit someone else.