What name have you recently fallen for?

I’m head over heels in love with [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] I honestly love it just so spunky & elegant. Also love the [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] nickname.

What name have you fallen in love recently? Super curious! Thanks for feeding my curiosity

These responses are great thank you

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]! I love it sooo much all of a sudden, I never cared for it before.

I’m currently obsessed with the sibset [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Cora[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

I currently love [name_f]Renata[/name_f], [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Corinne[/name_f].

[name_f]Sybil[/name_f], [name_f]Greta[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Ethel[/name_f]. I’ve gone very old fashion names lately.

Sure thing!

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]-I’ve been in love with this for about a year. It used to be on my ‘meh’ list, & then it just jumped to the very top of my ‘love it so much!’ list one day. I hear it out every so often, but this one particular time I heard it on a little girl at a children’s museum with a brother [name_u]Finn[/name_u]. I’ve always loved [name_u]Finn[/name_u] (like, since my name obsession begun circa 1998), and for some reason hearing them together made me fall in love with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. I’ve always loved the nn [name_f]Nellie[/name_f], so [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] nn [name_f]Nellie[/name_f] on the top of my list makes sense.

[name_u]Eliya[/name_u]-I’ve only heard this name once. Well, read in anyway on Ivillage baby name boards a long time ago. I never thought much of it, but for whatever reason recently I’ve fallen in love with the sound.

Finuala-I love the idea of of being in love with a Gaelic name, since our ln is a ‘[name_m]Mac[/name_m]’ name. Our sweet doggy is [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], so Finuala is too close to use in reality. But I have recently fallen for it. It’s so smart & gives it a little fairy feel.

[name_f]Gerty[/name_f]-This is dh’s pick, & I’ve fallen for it recently too. It’s very unique, vintage & lovable.

[name_f]Luella[/name_f]-I’ve just seen this one on these boards a lot in the past few months, & find it so so cute. I’ve never given it thought before.

[name_f]Olive[/name_f]-I read a book not too long ago w/an [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Livy[/name_f]. And I adore [name_f]Livy[/name_f]. But [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], while pretty, is kind of boring these days. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] has much more spunk & less fuss than [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. And it’s way less common. At least for now. Seems to be getting a bit more popular quickly.

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]-This is the main lady character in the mini series version of 11/22/63. I used to think it was okay as a nn, & very childish. But the character was so lovely & very much a grown up, that I’ve come to like it a lot as a full name.

Recently fallen in love with [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Pippa[/name_f], and [name_f]Freya[/name_f]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] them all so much!!! Before that, I had been obsessing about [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] and [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], but I’ve cooled on them a little bit (still really like them though).

[name_f]Reverie[/name_f] has jumped out at me recently!

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] are at the top of my list right now. There’s just something so elegant about both of them that appeals to me. Plus, I adore [name_f]Nell[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. The only issue is it’s popularity. I only know one person with the name and barely ever hear it but I know it’s getting more popular so that’s a bit of a turn off.

And although i’d probably only ever use it in the middle position, I have a bit of a thing for [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] of late. In fact, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is pretty cool…

I just fell for the combo [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Camila[/name_f]!

I’ve fallen for [name_f]Halia[/name_f], [name_f]Leilani[/name_f] and [name_f]Kaia[/name_f].

[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]!!!

So underrated and beautiful and princess like

1 Like

Most recently, I’ve been so in love with [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], which were names I was pretty indifferent to before. Now, I can’t get over them. Especially [name_f]Daphne[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Violet[/name_f]! Always thought it looked too much like violent, but recently falling in love anyway.

[name_f]Dorienne[/name_f]. I’ve always loved the name [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] for a boy, but I considered it fairly gender neutral and started testing it out with some of my girl names. I fell in love with the combo of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Dorian[/name_u]. Then I stumbled upon some more feminine variations and [name_f]Dorienne[/name_f] just struck me. There was no turning back, I fell hard and fast. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Dorienne[/name_f] it was.

I know everyone else on Nameberry has been ahead of me on this one, but… [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]! I wasn’t 100% on it before, although I could appreciate it for others, but I’ve suddenly fallen hard for it. So bright and fun!

Also, after tweaking the database entry the other day, I suddenly realised how great [name_f]Antonina[/name_f] is. Why aren’t more people talking about [name_f]Antonina[/name_f]? I think it’s fab.

I seem to be jumping through name crushes like crazy lately! The usually will last anywhere from two weeks to two months, but it’s been every few days this past week or so. It was [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] “[name_u]Billie[/name_u]” & [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] for a few weeks, then [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_m]Rooney[/name_m] & [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] for a few days, then [name_f]Alba[/name_f] & [name_f]Frances[/name_f] for a few days, and right now I’m loving [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] Wilde, [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], & [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]. I still really, really like - even love - all the others, but it’s not the same passion I had for them at the time.

I’ve been crushing on place names, specifically:

[name_u]Holland[/name_u]
[name_u]London[/name_u]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_u]Paris[/name_u]

Kind of obsessed with [name_f]Elva[/name_f] and [name_f]Elfrida[/name_f] right now!

I seem to be crushing on international names lately

[name_f]Cinzia[/name_f]
[name_f]Enya[/name_f]
[name_f]Mya[/name_f] (pronounced as [name_f]Mia[/name_f])
[name_f]Ines[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarai[/name_f] (SEHR-ie)