What name have you recently fallen for?

[name_f]Delia[/name_f] is my girl right now! I have always liked [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], but wasn’t fond of the “[name_m]Cor[/name_m]-” sound. But, I realized that [name_f]Delia[/name_f] stands beautifully on her own and now I’m obsessed. Hopefully my partner likes the name…

[name_m]Long[/name_m], strong, feminine and romantic names, especially [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]. Also international beauties like [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] and [name_f]Anouk[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Colette[/name_f], [name_f]Coco[/name_f] (as a nn for [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and on its own) and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I used to find [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] pretty boring but recently I’ve really fallen for them! [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] was helped along by the associations with [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] Hepburn :slight_smile:

[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] is my biggest love at the moment. I’m lukewarm towards [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] but [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] with nn [name_f]Thea[/name_f] or [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]!

I’ve been thinking bout Inara quite a lot, and I’m watching Killing [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and sort of like [name_f]Oksana[/name_f] (I like [name_f]Roxanne[/name_f] and [name_f]Roxy[/name_f], so the sound appeals to me).

I am absolutely in love with [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]! [name_f]Frances[/name_f] has started to grow on me as well- I didn’t like it but now it’s in my signature!

I never heard of [name_m]Loughlin[/name_m] until last month. I love the Irish connection as well as paired with [name_f]Rose[/name_f],.
[name_m]Matthias[/name_m] is also my new guy favorite!

Also love [name_u]Sorrel[/name_u] heard this past Fall.

[name_f]Theda[/name_f] & [name_f]Thora[/name_f]! Literally so in love with both!

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Aster[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Norah[/name_f], [name_u]Haven[/name_u], and [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]

[name_m]Just[/name_m] this week I’ve been crushing hard on [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]! Never really cared much for it before but after watching the movie Onward (name of the brother’s van in the movie) I am in [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] with the name. Still not a huge fan of the nickname [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] tho, but it’s slowly growing on me.

A few weeks ago I was crushing on [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], still love it tho!

And the last 6 months I’ve been loving [name_f]Idalia[/name_f].

Sadly DH has vetoed all of those.

I have been loving the name [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] here lately. The name and the meaning behind it, radiant/shining one, has grown on me lately.

[name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] how grown up it is and how it isn’t popular but isn’t unheard of either.

[name_f]Anita[/name_f] is my current favorite! I just love the sound of it! [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], and [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] are also strong crushes right now.

Lately I’ve been loving [name_m]Julian[/name_m] for a boy.

[name_u]Josie[/name_u]. It’s just so cheery, fun and timeless. I think it works well on all ages.
Only problem is I would say I’m not a fan of nickname-names. But [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is a bit too stuffy for me. I like [name_f]Josette[/name_f], but not as much as [name_u]Josie[/name_u], and is too similar to [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], which is my current favourite boy name.