What name naturally comes next to you? #5

Yes, Im liking the one syllabels! [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is so nice.

1 Like

Esther, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Austin[/name_u] and [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

2 Likes

Lucy or [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]

2 Likes

Esther, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Austin[/name_u], and [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]

Pearl came to mind.

1 Like

Louisa

Rose or [name_m]William[/name_m].

Esther, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Austin[/name_u] & [name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Austin[/name_u] & [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

Mary was my first thought, but [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] randomly came to me too.

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Great sib set!

I like…

[name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Austin[/name_u] & [name_f]Flora[/name_f]

[name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Austin[/name_u] & [name_f]Greta[/name_f]

[name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Austin[/name_u] & [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]

[name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Austin[/name_u] & [name_f]Sofie[/name_f]

[name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Austin[/name_u] & [name_f]Willa[/name_f]

Sorry if I did too many! I think that [name_f]Willa[/name_f] kind of fits in this best. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lucas or [name_f]Christina[/name_f]

Sophie was my first thought!

Phoebe
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Myla[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Alma[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]

Grace, [name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_f]Hannah[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Seth[/name_u], [name_u]Michael[/name_u], [name_m]Graham[/name_m]

No idea why but [name_u]June[/name_u] was the first name that came to mind.

I’m going to write this without reading any other responses.

Esther, [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Austin[/name_u] and…

Daphne

or

Miles

ETA: I’ve now read the other responses and I’d like to second [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] for a girl. And adding [name_m]Simon[/name_m] for a boy.

2 Likes

Violet.

I thought of [name_u]Theo[/name_u] for a boy or [name_f]Alice[/name_f] for a girl :blush:

Katherine or [name_u]James[/name_u]

Either [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] or [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].