What name or names would you love to see used ?

I would love to see a little [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] and [name_f]Katarina[/name_f].

I would love to meet little ones named

[name_f]Amarantha[/name_f]/[name_f]Amaranta[/name_f]
Clarimond
[name_f]Perpetua[/name_f]

[name_m]Ludovic[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyprian[/name_m]
Voltaire

I’d love to meet a [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] or an [name_f]Agatha[/name_f]!

For boys, I’d love to meet an [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]

I would love to see a little [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]…and it might just be my own future little man.

I would also like to see a little [name_u]Paisley[/name_u]. [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] as special family meaning. I go back and fourth over it being on my list.

Some awesome names other berries would like to see!

Personally, for girls, I would like to meet a little [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], [name_f]Odette[/name_f], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] and [name_f]Isolde[/name_f].

For boys, I would love to meet a little [name_m]Dante[/name_m] and [name_m]Orlando[/name_m].

I too would love to see a little [name_f]Hermione[/name_f]!
For boys, I would love to meet a [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] or [name_m]Caspian[/name_m].

[name_m]Denali[/name_m] (either boy or girl) or [name_f]Geneva[/name_f]

I would love to meet a girl called [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f].

I would also love to meet a hermione, [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] or caspian.
Some others I would love to meet include [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Romeo[/name_m], seraphina, a boy named [name_u]Indiana[/name_u], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], magnolia, atlas, primrose, hazel, hart, freya or [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]!

I would love to meet a little boys called [name_u]March[/name_u] and [name_m]Hart[/name_m], and little girls called [name_f]Lux[/name_f] and [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] mainly cause I love them but can’t imagine them suiting my own children.

I would love to meet an [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] or Illyria. For boys its [name_m]Jago[/name_m]

We have liked [name_m]Denali[/name_m] (for a girl) for years. My son has even been pushing it the last few years. It has special family meaning for us.

A little [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] or [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] for girls and a [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] or [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] for a boy. All names which I can’t ever use as my husband dislikes them.

For those who’d like to meet a [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] or [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], it looks like my future daughter (due Feb) will be a [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] and any future son will be a [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]! It’s a bit strange to see people with similar tastes simply because my husband always thinks I come up with outlandish names!

[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
[name_f]Romilly[/name_f]
[name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]

[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] (although I did see one recently at the park, I would like to see more!)
[name_m]Fritz[/name_m]
[name_m]Evander[/name_m]
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] (I am in love with this, but everyone grimaces when I bring it up in real life)

[name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m]
[name_m]Chester[/name_m]
[name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]
[name_m]Jethro[/name_m]
[name_m]Oswald[/name_m]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_m]Solomon[/name_m]
[name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m]

[name_f]Gillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Margaret[/name_f]
[name_f]Martha[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_f]Teresa[/name_f]

[name_f]Flossie[/name_f] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m], my two guilty pleasures.

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

I like older names, so for me:
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudette[/name_f]

and for the boys:
[name_m]Winston[/name_m]
[name_m]Bartleby[/name_m]
[name_m]Conrad[/name_m]
[name_m]Nelson[/name_m]

I have a little [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] :wink:

I would love to meet little girls called : [name_f]Antigone[/name_f], [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] & [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] x

[name_m]Little[/name_m] boys : [name_m]Hector[/name_m] & [name_u]Constantine[/name_u]

@lovemysweeties I work at a daycare and one of the sweetest kids is named [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]. His parents chose it to see if he’d grow up to be wilder than his dad!

I like that the prince’s birth might make more [name_m]Georges[/name_m] around. I’d love to meet a [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]. I love [name_f]Della[/name_f] for a girl along with [name_f]Posey[/name_f], [name_f]Odette[/name_f], and [name_f]Margot[/name_f].

@ssterikoff, mrsallwood and lalala_lauren

I ‘know’ a little [name_m]Conrad[/name_m], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], and [name_f]Flora[/name_f](nn [name_f]Flossie[/name_f]) on another site I’m on.

Gorgeous names everyone! People need to use them more.