What Name Would You Add?

borrowing from @jonquils and @elanorelle :wink:

what name would you add to my list of girl names and why? there are many but i’ll give you a bunch!

Coco, Rio, Parker, Haven, Yoli, Saskia, Koa, Indy, Remi, Vali, Lexa, Sage, Esme, Elka, Lilo, Laine, Etta, Ffion…

2 Likes

Caia
Most of your listed names are two syllables. Many of them are four letters, although that may be a coincidence. Your names give me a fresh, happy, sunny feeling, like picknicking and drinking homemade lemonade. Somehow this made me think of the name [name_f]Caia[/name_f].

2 Likes

Cleo!

1 Like

Bindi

You seem to like short spunky names. So [name_u]Indy[/name_u] and [name_u]Remi[/name_u] led me to [name_f]Bindi[/name_f].

1 Like

@Johannaa thank you! i love [name_f]Caia[/name_f] spelt this way but unfortunately know too many [name_u]Kiah[/name_u]’s and [name_f]Kaia[/name_f]’s to use it! haha, it did become a coincidence as when i first became a name nerd i told myself i’d only ever love longer names for the fact of having nn opportunities and obviously as time has gone on and i’ve found my style of names, the names i loved progressively got shorter and shorter!!

@AdroitArtemis [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] is actually on my list with the varied spelling of [name_f]Clio[/name_f]! thank you, you’re spot on!

@ThunderLee you also hit the nail on the head! [name_f]Bindi[/name_f] is a name that i have debated about using because of the strong ties to [name_f]Bindi[/name_f] [name_m]Irwin[/name_m] and being australian but i feel like as time goes on she is still a large icon here but not so much to the younger generations coming through!

1 Like

I’m going to say [name_f]Gia[/name_f]!

1 Like

What about [name_u]Vega[/name_u]?

1 Like

@elanorelle thank you [name_f]Gia[/name_f] is lovely!

@Estrela thank you! i actually had [name_u]Vega[/name_u] as a middle name for [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] some time ago!

2 Likes

[name_f]Kaia[/name_f], because it means pure :heart:

1 Like

I just seen that someone above has also recommended the name [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] but spelt as [name_f]Caia[/name_f].

1 Like

@CoralineB02 even though someone has already mentioned it, it is a wonderful suggestion! thank you!

1 Like

The meaning is what made me suggest it.

it truly is a wonderful name and meaning! i tend to not look at meanings of names until after i fall in love with - like [name_u]Mallory[/name_u]! it’s a name that i just really enjoyed though never in the first but as a middle and after using it in many combinations and wanting to know more to then finding out it means unfortunate! but in the end i decided if i truly love it, it won’t matter to me!

Indira
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Inez[/name_f]
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f]
[name_u]Vida[/name_u]

1 Like

Embla!
(or [name_u]Quincy[/name_u])

1 Like

@livia thank you for your many great suggestions! [name_f]Inez[/name_f] i have actually have in a combo - [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Ines[/name_f]! [name_f]Indira[/name_f] and [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] i know people with the name which makes me unsure if i should use them!

@Greyblue [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] i have on my list, but i haven’t heard of [name_f]Embla[/name_f]! i’m going to look into her! thank you

1 Like