What Name Would You Use in a Fairy Tale?

What name would you use in a fairy tale, you know, as the heroine, witch, fairy, whatever comes to your mind when you think of fairy tales. To me, fairy tale names have to be attractive, but they don’t have to be completely unusual. Like, I can see a [name]Sophie[/name], [name]Ava[/name], or [name]Chloe[/name] in a fairy tale.
NAMES I CAN PICTURE IN A [name]FAIRY[/name] TALE::: (BTW, these aren’t actual names from fairy tales; they’re just names I could picture in a fairy tale) (number of stars indicate which are my favorites).
[ul]

[/ul]

So, how 'bout you? Give me some ideas! Which are your favorite?

[name]Embry[/name] would be the hero, [name]Pharo[/name] would be his best friend; [name]Cedric[/name] would be the bad guy.

The damsel in distress would be [name]Aurelia[/name] and her best friend is Hawise.

Girls:

[name]Aurora[/name] - heroine
[name]Cara[/name] [name]Mia[/name] - her mentor and best friend
[name]Leandra[/name]- her mother
[name]Allegra[/name] - her sister
Hildeth - her enemy
Charlois ([name]Char[/name]-[name]Lay[/name]) - her enemy’s mentor
A’Lair - mother of Bdwyre

Guys:

Bdwyre - hero
[name]Griffin[/name] - his mentor
[name]Brennan[/name] - his best friend
Llwellyn - his enemy
Allistair - father of [name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Dag[/name] - father of Bdwyr

I’m going with a “French” theme since you seem to like alot of French names.

From your list…
Heroine - [name]Clementine[/name] the good sister
[name]Sister[/name] - [name]Camille[/name] the bad twin sister
Friends - [name]Elodie[/name] and [name]Simone[/name]
[name]Fairy[/name] - [name]Celeste[/name] means “heavenly” so she’s the natural choice
Evil Stepmother : [name]Sylvie[/name]

From my head…
[name]Hero[/name] - [name]Beauregard[/name] means “beautiful view”. This is a fairy tale so a girl can dream, can’t she?
[name]Hero[/name]'s [name]Friend[/name] - [name]Olivier[/name] (suave and sophisticated)
Bad [name]Guy[/name] - [name]Gaston[/name] (an angry young man full of hot air)