What names ARE at risk for becoming next Madison, Brittany?

Ok, there have been a few posts lately about whether a particular name will become the next [name]Madison[/name], [name]Brittney[/name], etc. What names do you think are at risk of this, and if you want, also say what dated name they are most analogous to? The name should be something that has not yet become dated, and in fact may still be considered stylish and hip (possibly even including names that currently have [name]Pam[/name] & [name]Linda[/name]'s approval). Here are my predictions.

[name]Alexis[/name] = the next [name]Amanda[/name]
[name]Avery[/name] = the next [name]Ashley[/name]
[name]Madeline[/name] = the next [name]Caitlin[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name] = the next [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Ella[/name] = the next [name]Emma[/name]
[name]Lily[/name] = the next [name]Hailey[/name]

Hmm, come to think of it, I could not come up with names at risk for becoming the next [name]Madison[/name] and [name]Brittany[/name] per se, even though that is the subject of my question! Anyone have any ideas?

I do think that the names you named could be becoming extremely popular. I don’t know if all of them will be as popular as [name]Madison[/name] and [name]Brittany[/name] were but they will definitely be up there in popularity.

I thought I was the only one who made up name analogues. I have to give this some thought, I haven’t made up a list in a while, and that list had [name]Jennifer[/name]=[name]Barbara[/name] on it. I can’t recall the rest I had on it. Great topic, I love this stuff. (You know me by now).

[name]Don[/name]'t forget about [name]Ava[/name]. That name is SO popular.

And [name]Isabella[/name] and her many variations!

Definately [name]Brianna[/name].

[name]MaKayla[/name]/ [name]Macayla[/name]/[name]Micaela[/name], etc. is hugely popular here in recent births. Second only to [name]Ella[/name].