What names do you think?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] a little something fun, but I’m also working on a name list so I’m all for name suggestions!

What names do you imagine us naming our kids?

Hubby’s name is [name_m]Mark[/name_m] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Mari[/name_f] Raygn (pronounced [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Reagan[/name_u])
I have always gone by my middle name Raygn.
I am named after my father (his middle name is [name_u]Ray[/name_u]) and my grandmother (her name is [name_f]Mary[/name_f]), my husband isn’t named after anyone.

When you hear those names together, what names come to mind for their kids names? Im excited to read what everyone says!

I don’t normally hear parent names and expect the kids to be the same style, so this is an interesting exercise! I would think classic, grounded names that are well known today, maybe with some classic-sounding modern names mixed in. Maybe [name_f]Thea[/name_f] or [name_f]Marietta[/name_f] for a girl, [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] or [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] for a boy? [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] could be a unisex option!

Something with an M! And perhaps if you were named after your grandmother, then a daughter of yours would be named after her grandmother.

Mark and [name_f]Mari[/name_f] are quite traditional names, so I imagine your children wouldn’t have anything too out there, and with the usual spelling.

:slight_smile:

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m].

For boys it makes me think of [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], [name_m]Marcus[/name_m] or [name_m]Martin[/name_m]
For girls it makes me think of [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_u]Maria[/name_u], [name_f]Molly[/name_f] & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

For boys, it makes me think of [name_m]Joshua[/name_m], [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_m]Ace[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u], and [name_u]Jackson[/name_u].

For girls, it makes me think of [name_f]Mina[/name_f], [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f], [name_u]Blake[/name_u], and [name_u]Reese[/name_u]