What names would you expect to be on a Heartwings' birth announcement?

Inspired by @readingreverie

Not just names from my current UC or listography, since I just put there new favourites or all the time favourites, so feel free to count in names that were in my past UCs (maybe?) or names that I have not mentioned yet. Just something you would expect me to use.

1 Like

These are honestly just stabs in the dark. (Not looking at your UC and just going off vibes.)

[name_m]Artur[/name_m]
[name_m]Isidore[/name_m]

[name_f]Katia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]

I would not use [name_f]Katia[/name_f], but I would definitely use [name_f]Katya[/name_f] (but I would use it as a nickname for something instead as for a full name, perhaps.)

I would use [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] instead of [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]

I pronounce [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] exactly as [name_m]Artur[/name_m]. I prefer [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] as graphically but I do not mind [name_m]Artur[/name_m]. I have [name_m]Arturo[/name_m] and [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] in my list

1 Like

Honestly the names I most associate with you (not going off of UC) are

[name_f]Agnieszka[/name_f] & [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] !!

1 Like

I always thought that the most associated names with me were [name_f]Frida[/name_f] and [name_m]Johan[/name_m] :joy:

Agniészka and [name_m]László[/name_m] are great though!!

1 Like

I would expect [name_f]Frida[/name_f] and I wouldn’t particularly have any intuition for a boys name!

1 Like

I have more than “one favourite” boy names and they are [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] / [name_m]Arturo[/name_m], [name_m]Johan[/name_m] and [name_m]Leandro[/name_m] :orange_heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Eponine[/name_f] [name_f]Swanhild[/name_f]

or

[name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_u]Florian[/name_u]

Becoming only recently more familiar with your favorites I would definitely say Agnès / Agnieska, but less sure on boys. Using your UC as inspiration, maybe [name_m]Leopold[/name_m] or [name_m]Niccolò[/name_m].

definitely frida and lászló!

[name_f]Frida[/name_f] [name_f]Josefine[/name_f] or [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_m]Valentin[/name_m] would not surprise me, especially [name_f]Frida[/name_f]! I also thought of [name_f]Ofelia[/name_f]

laszlo valentin & frida liselotte!

All of these do work for me, I think! I would not use [name_m]Niccolò[/name_m] because it is too common where I live though.

I associate you with [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] and [name_u]Arthur[/name_u]!

For girls, [name_f]Frida[/name_f]! For both maybe [name_m]Ludovico[/name_m] but I’m guessing that may be too common. Otherwise I would go with [name_m]László[/name_m]!

1 Like