What not to Wear!

[name]Just[/name] read an article by Trinny nad [name]Susannah[/name] got me thinking about their names cos apparently Trinny has a stage name. What do you think of theri names?

Susannahs full name is [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Constantine[/name].
She once went out with Viscount [name]David[/name] Linley who is now married to [name]Serena[/name] Stanhope with two kids, [name]Charles[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] [name]Inigo[/name] and Margerita [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [name]Alleyne[/name].
[name]Susannah[/name] then went out with Imran Khan (cricketer) who married [name]Jemima[/name] Goldsmith. They had [name]Sulaiman[/name] [name]Isa[/name] and [name]Kasim[/name] (cool name).

[name]Susannah[/name] married [name]Dane[/name], [name]Sten[/name] Bertelsen and had thress kids, [name]Joe[/name], [name]Esme[/name] (one of my favourite names) and CeCe.

Trinny was born [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. She married [name]Johnnie[/name] Elichaoff and has two children, [name]Lyla[/name] and stepson [name]Zak[/name].

I’ll stop here , I could go all day looking at names, I think I’m obsessed!! This is how I know so many names of people that arent even around today!

Trinny’s real name is [name]Sarah[/name], I think, and she got this nickname in school because she was a bit naughty and it was from “[name]St[/name]. Trinians” - do you know the school with all the bad schoolgirls? I love Trinny and [name]Susannah[/name] (I am somewhere between a Vase and a Column, fast turning into a [name]Brick[/name] if I carry on eating all this organic icecream) but I think when it comes to names, [name]Susannah[/name] wins every time.