What personality does Gretel give off?

I love the name and I wanted to hear how you would imagine a [name_f]Gretel[/name_f] in terms of personality, likes, interests and values

I have only two associations with this name. One is the youngest daughter of the VonTrapp family. The other is my three year old (Gretel VonTrapp obsessive and major fan). So, I think of a little girl with a love of music, wide eyes, and a charming ability to hold her own in a conversation of people much older than she is. As playful as she is serious, as curious as she is curt.

1 Like

this is my idea too. Gentle but confident, musical and sweet, knows her own mind, articulate and with a hint of adventure,
(pretty sure I was a big Gretel VonTrapp fan when I was little :grin:)

1 Like

Sweet and artsy, someone gentle and unique!

I see someone fragile. Timid, happy to watch from the sides as everyone else is in the action. Polite, gentle, someone who writes a diary or poetry, a natural with younger children, a rule follower

I automatically think of [name_m]Hansel[/name_m] and [name_f]Gretel[/name_f] from the fairy tale.

So maybe European woodsy vibes?

2 Likes

I think of [name_f]Gretel[/name_f] VonTrapp- so a little girl with chubby cheeks who is curious, kind, musical, and just a little bit stubborn!

Oh, I really like [name_f]Gretel[/name_f]! Iā€™d love to meet a young one. I think of [name_m]Hansel[/name_m] and [name_f]Gretel[/name_f], so a smart, resourceful girl, but also curious and full of wonder.

[name_f]Gretel[/name_f] makes me think of the youngest girl in The Sound of [name_f]Music[/name_f] and [name_m]Hansel[/name_m] and [name_f]Gretel[/name_f]. I would picture a [name_f]Gretel[/name_f] to be a little alpine girl wearing a dirndl and with two braids tied across her head or braid loops. She would be curious, friendly, and creative, and like picking berries, singing, baking with her mother, and taking care of baby animals. Her favorite time of the year is [name_u]Christmas[/name_u], and she likes going to [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] markets and participating in [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] activities in her village.