What place should my character should be from?

[name_f]My[/name_f] character is from another state and it lived there for the first five years of its life before moving to Michigan and lived there for the rest of its life. I need you to think of a place on what place should my character comes from based on the character’s description.

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] is a young twelve year old girl who lives in a nice neighborhood which is located in Michigan, her mother Nina is a office worker and her father Christopher works at a multinational conglomerate holding company, she has two brothers Richard (age:16),Seth (age:8) and also a sister Danielle (age: 11), also she has a pet rat named Dmitri who has a good friendship with her. She is best described as tomboyish, nice, cool, optimistic, outgoing, fun-loving, compassionate, friendly, smart, laid-back, normal, confident, tough, loyal, clever, active, kind, witty, humorous, eccentric, helpful, quirky, feisty, sassy, brave, mischievous, bright, strong, resourceful, enthusiastic, adventurous, energetic, spunky, bighearted, perky, down to earth, and athletic, she can be also a bit cynical, stubborn, immature, annoying, boisterous, arrogant, and bossy at times. She is a young girl who likes to play sports, riding her skateboard and also hanging out with her friends, where she’s usually the funny one of the group.Her favorite hobbies are playing sports, spending time with her pet rat, riding her skateboard, hanging out with her friends and having fun.

• Ohio
  • Illinois
  • Massachusetts
  • New York

0 voters