What’s happening in your house right now?

Everyone in mine is downstairs watching BGT

1 Like

My dad is working on computer, one brother is doing his homework, I don’t have any idea where is the other one, little sisters are sleeping (a late hour here). And I’m on NB.

Watching SSSniperWolf on YouTube!

1 Like

Just me and my mum. I’m obviously on Nameberry and my mum is making dinner. The cats are somewhere in the garden.

My sister & her boyfriend are making Jamaican ginger cake. [name_f]My[/name_f] dog is in the kitchen wanting any scraps they drop on the floor literally crying she’s so greedy. I’m on nameberry of course, my brother is online shopping for new trainers & we are all listening to old school drake ~ new Covid 19 [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] night!

Me and my SO are watching tv and the kids are sleeping (it’s nearly midnight here).

My mom is running errands. Dad is showering. Brother is cooking. I should be doing homework :joy:

1 Like

I’m on NB, [name_f]My[/name_f] sisters [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] and [name_u]Lindsay[/name_u] are making food in the kitchen, [name_f]My[/name_f] other sister [name_f]Kaitlyn[/name_f] is in her room, [name_f]My[/name_f] brother [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is somewhere in the house, and my parents are in the living room.

My partner is playing music while I work on our name lists, running ideas by him, writing notes with his feedback and crossing out short-lived possibilities.

My mom is calling my aunt, whose father-in-law just died. [name_f]My[/name_f] dad is cutting mint. I’m sitting around, dividing my time between Nameberry and editing some chapters in my story.

1 Like

Baby sister is eating a toy, toddler sister is playing with her dolls, brothers are doing their homeworks.

1 Like

I’m sitting in my room, my sister is playing a video game, my grandma and mom are talking, my dad is cooking dinner, and my grandpa is doing who knows what.

Its dinner time! :slight_smile:

3 year old is doing virtual school, 5 month old is sleeping

My dad and mom are chilling in the living room, my brother just got home from work so he’s in the bathroom changing and showering, my sister is chilling on her bed, and I’m chilling on my bed. :slight_smile:

We’re waiting for supper to be ready. :slight_smile::yum:

Um lets see: [name_f]My[/name_f] mom’s walking the dogs with [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] (younger sister), Stepdad is watching TV with my brother, other annoying sisters are in the kitchen probably making a mess :slight_smile: :joy:

I’m lying on the sofa trying to get some rest (nearly 26 weeks pregnant with twins), SO is working from home at the kitchen table and our youngest son (he’s one year old) is telling his toy giraffe an apparently very long story that only he and his giraffe seem to understand.

1 Like

:grin: :heart:

In bed (11pm) - I’m on NB and hubby is reading. Should go to sleep in prep for [name_f]Monday[/name_f], but… #procrastinating

Husband munching on tortilla chips, I feel sick and am playing on nameberry, and [name_f]Kitty[/name_f] is finding every heater vent in the house to luxuriate.