What’s happening in your house right now?

Woke up at night and noticed that my brother is still playing on PS4. I can’t blame him because we recently bought a collection of new games. He’s lucky! But now I’m going once again to check out the housing websites because we wanna move to another city next year. You know, it’s hard to find a house and lot for sale for an affordable price because the prices for property have significantly increased during this pandemic. Anyway, I hope that we’re going to find a good house and we’ll finally move to a new place.

Today my mom made us go to bed at 8pm, but at around 10, I decided to sneak downstairs and grab some cookies & a glass of water. Could I have grabbed a healthier snack? Yes. But did I? No.

1 Like

Husband is running dishwasher, filthy love cat is sleeping on our bed, and I am as usual on nameberry instead of of reading something like War and [name_u]Peace[/name_u]!

1 Like

I’m the only one awake, besides our cats. The cats are doing various things, looking out the window, grooming, a couple are sleeping. Our dog is snoring at the end of our bed. Hubs is curled up under the blankets looking so cute. The kids are all still upstairs asleep.

I’m on our couch, on nameberry obviously. There is a hockey game on but I’m not that interested right now. My dad is finishing making dinner, my dogs are barking at me for dog treats (I WILL NOT give in this time, they’ve had like 7 in the last hour!) I don’t know where my mom is, but I think she’s on the patio and my sisters are working late tonight and my brother is out of town, so it’s quieter than usual. And now I am giving in and getting my dogs their dog treats.

[name_f]Cat[/name_f] napping, husband watering outside, me on nameberry gorging on cinnamon raisin bread. [name_f]Summer[/name_f].

1 Like

my roommate’s friend form spain is here and we’re going to a lovely museum in a bit. meanwhile I’m making iced coffee and resting on the balcony.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] sister is on her phone doing something, my mom is wrapping birthday presents, my brother is sleeping even though it’s super early to go to bed, my other sister is practicing down stairs for a dance tournament, my dad just gave me a piece of toast randomly. So… yeah. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m sitting here scrolling through NB while [name_m]Barnabas[/name_m] is playing with his toy truck and the twins are sleeping again (finally, they’d been awake since 5AM, it’s not 8AM). [name_f]My[/name_f] twin brother is still sleeping. [name_f]My[/name_f] SO and Hjörtur are out in the garden (looking at the wallflowers, I believe).

1 Like

Husband ordering groceries to be delivered (including strawberry Hagen-Dasz for me). Me watching cat to make sure I didn’t hurt her when I accidentally knocked her over last night. [name_f]Cat[/name_f] squeaking as she watches birds out my (our) study window.

1 Like