• Daisy
  • Stella
  • Violet
  • Kit
  • Scout
  • Darcy
  • Mabel

0 voters

This was also impossible :grin: I adore [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] but i picked Flora!!

This is such a lovely list! I voted for [name_f]Flora[/name_f], which I adore–but [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] is a close runner-up, and I love most of the rest too!

I voted for [name_u]Kit[/name_u], but [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] would have also gotten voted for if I could!

I voted for [name_f]Margot[/name_f], but I also love [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Votes for [name_u]Scout[/name_u], but [name_f]Margot[/name_f] & [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] also tie for top spot!

Great list! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] got my vote, but I really love [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_u]Scout[/name_u], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] as well :purple_heart:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites: [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]!

This was so hard to pick just one (I kept trying to choose multiple). However, I’m majorly crushing on [name_u]Kit[/name_u] rn, so that’s where my vote went.

I love [name_u]Scout[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]! Also really like [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], and [name_u]Kit[/name_u]

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] are my favorite from your list.

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] this was SO hard! I voted for [name_f]Violet[/name_f], but also love [name_u]Darcy[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] and Mabel!! And then realllyy like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]!

This is so hard! I voted for [name_f]Flora[/name_f] but I like [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] too!