What should be my character’s gender is?

I’ve thought of this character as my new character [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]’s best friend and companion who is a brown bear and I can’t decide what should be the gender for this character, I need you to vote on what character’s gender and you can also think of a name as well based on the description and personality.

Description: The character is a tall bulky brown bear, wears glasses, tan muzzle, brief hair, enormously large tan belly, palms and soles, big dark brown nose, white claws and toenails, and a brief tail.

It’s a brown bear who is [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]’s best friend and companion who knows her since she was a baby. It usually takes on as the voice of reason, older sibling and protector to the girl. It’s personality is smart, wise, mature, witty, down to earth, nice, polite, loyal, serious, no- nonsense, confident, determined, levelheaded, honest, responsible, helpful, protective, rational, philosophical, and very intelligent who can also be cynical and grouchy sometimes.it likes to read books, play and hang out with [name_f]Penelope[/name_f],listening to music, and watching tv.

• Male
  • Female

0 voters