What song is stuck in your head?

What song is stuck in your head right now?

Right now for me it’s [name_u]Night[/name_u] Follows by [name_f]Anna[/name_f] Graceman. (She’s amazing!)

For some reason, Diamonds by [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f] has been stuck in my head since last night. I literally have no idea why lol

1 Like

Saturday [name_f]Sun[/name_f] by [name_m]Vance[/name_m] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] and In This Shirt by The Irrepressibles!

1 Like

I’ve Got A [name_u]Dream[/name_u] from Tangled and Last Hurrah by [name_f]Bebe[/name_f] Rexha

1 Like

“18 And Life” by Skid Row

For some reason, for about two weeks every year, this song becomes the only thing I want to listen to and I guess that because I have been forcing myself to listen to other songs, this is the only one that my brain wants to sing.

1 Like

It keeps switching between 1, 2 Step by [name_f]Ciara[/name_f] and a song [name_u]Howard[/name_u] wrote [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] in an episode of Big Bang [name_u]Theory[/name_u].

1 Like

Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] theme song :grin:

1 Like

That one that’s like “and the cat’s in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in the moon” ughhh

1 Like

And now I have [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] [name_f]Sun[/name_f] stuck in my head because I read @MG1257’s post. Thanks, MG.
Usually it’s something from [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m], though.
[name_m]Don[/name_m]’t you hate it when you have a song stuck in your head when you’re trying to go to sleep??

2 Likes

Yes!!

Oh yes absolutely!

Yes!

Wrecking Ball by [name_f]Miley[/name_f] [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m] or Ready For It by [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m]

1 Like

When You [name_u]Love[/name_u] Someone by [name_u]James[/name_u] TW because it is all over Tik Tok and I find myself watching so many of them during night feeds :joy:

1 Like

Now I have [name_m]Linus[/name_m] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] (The Peanuts theme song) stuck in my head. I actually know how to play the cello part (on a cello, obviously!)

1 Like

Turn arrouuuundd
every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my teeears
TURN AROUUUUUND every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone byyyyyy

1 Like

Oh my gosh yes!!!

[name_m]Dalton[/name_m] [name_f]Music[/name_f] [name_m]Hall[/name_m] from [name_f]Mary[/name_f] Poppins Returns :joy: (I probably spelt it wrong)

Maya Hee [name_f]Maya[/name_f] Hoo right now but this morning and the past couple days, Paper Rings

Brendon [name_m]Urie[/name_m]’s cover of [name_m]Say[/name_m] It Ain’t So by Weezer.