What to name baby # 4?

We are expecting our 4th this [name]May[/name], a little boy. We are still undecided on names. Siblings are [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] (sometimes called [name]Jack[/name]) and [name]Noah[/name].
So far the two I really like are [name]Logan[/name] and [name]Luke[/name]. We are leaning towards [name]Logan[/name].
I like [name]Logan[/name] [name]Atticus[/name] and [name]Logan[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you think this goes with our other kids names? We like traditional names with a old-fashioned, southern feel. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Congrats on #4! With [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], and [name]Noah[/name], [name]Logan[/name] works stylistically, but to me the “No” in [name]Noah[/name] and “Lo” and [name]Logan[/name] are a little too close. [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Luke[/name] are also similar, but since [name]Jackson[/name] is his full name (and you often use his full name) I think I would pick [name]Luke[/name]. I think [name]Lucas[/name] would work even better though. I actually love [name]Wyatt[/name] as a first name too :slight_smile:

Some other ideas…

[name]Isabella[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Noah[/name], and [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Noah[/name], and [name]Eli[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Noah[/name], and [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Noah[/name], and [name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Noah[/name], and [name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Noah[/name], and [name]Liam[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Noah[/name], and [name]Carter[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Noah[/name], and [name]Mason[/name]

Good luck :slight_smile:

I agree that [name]Logan[/name] fits but is too similar in sound to [name]Noah[/name]. If it were me, I’d end up calling them Nogan and Loah half the time. I do like both [name]Atticus[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] as middles though. With [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Noah[/name], how about:
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Walker[/name]
[name]Carter[/name] (both [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Carter[/name] were presidents though)
[name]Zachary[/name] (hmm, another president. less obvious here imo)
[name]Charles[/name] - cute, especially with nn [name]Charlie[/name]!
[name]Trent[/name]
[name]Chase[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]

Good luck!

[name]Isabella[/name], [name]Jackson[/name] (sometimes called [name]Jack[/name]) and [name]Noah[/name].
[name]Logan[/name] and [name]Luke[/name].

I love [name]Logan[/name] with your kids’ names. I also like [name]Liam[/name]. Other options…
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name] or just [name]Eli[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name]
[name]Cohen[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Seth[/name]
[name]Austin[/name]
[name]Max[/name]