What to name baby boy?

See the results of this poll: Baby Boy?

Respondents: 58 (This poll is closed)

• Julian Henry : 23 (40%)
  • Emil Henry : 13 (22%)
  • Remy August : 15 (26%)
  • Marcel August : 3 (5%)
  • Lucian David: 4 (7%)

[name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]! It is so handsome. The rest are nms, so it’s hard to judge fairly.

These are some handsome options, I genuinely like all of them. I think my favorite is [name_m]Marcel[/name_m], and other than that I’d pick [name_m]Emil[/name_m] or [name_m]Julian[/name_m]. [name_u]Remy[/name_u] is a nice fit style wise but I’d wonder about it seeming like a girl name to some people. [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] doesn’t seem to fit as well as the others imo.

Edited to add: I don’t think [name_u]August[/name_u] would clash with a St. last name. For example, something like ____ [name_u]August[/name_u] St. [name_m]John[/name_m] sounds great to me.

I am loving [name_m]Emil[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m]! [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_m]Emil[/name_m] go really well together, too, imo.

I love the mn [name_u]August[/name_u] with St. ~ sounds excellent to me, oh I like your picks. I think I like [name_m]Marcel[/name_m] least, and I think if you choose [name_u]Remy[/name_u] that’s a nice pairing for the siblings, all ending the same way but then you’re really setting a precident for that and honestly not continuing it after this point would be weird… they pair nicely but I might just not go with it personally and find something that goes with it well but not in a rhyming way. [name_m]JULIAN[/name_m] AND [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] are very similar, some families can get away with [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] and for some reason since you have a [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] and I can can see [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] St.~ it feels very Italian or something maybe, I like the sound of it, now if you go with one of these I can see [name_f]Luci[/name_f] or [name_u]Juli[/name_u] sort of coming out as nns because your daughter’s name ends in ie, people tend to do this to other peoples kids, like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] And you get what I’m saying… I would press they not be diminutive or say [name_u]Jules[/name_u] or [name_u]Lue[/name_u] soecifically. [name_m]Emil[/name_m] I dont hear much but I think you could for the same reason as [name_m]Lucian[/name_m], it seems like your family would do well with any of these names. I voted [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] but I prefer it with [name_u]August[/name_u]. Congrats on a precious new little one.

[name_m]Julian[/name_m] is the only one of the first names that I really care for personally. [name_m]Julian[/name_m] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] are both great names!

I love [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] together but since that’s not one of your combos, I like [name_m]Julian[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m].

I love [name_u]Remy[/name_u] and [name_m]Lucian[/name_m].

Haha, one of these is my dad’s name!

I adore all your choices, honestly, so it’s really hard to pick. I think my favourite with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] is [name_m]Emil[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] or [name_m]Emil[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] (works totally fine with a St. surname [name_f]IMO[/name_f]). [name_m]Emil[/name_m] is short and sweet but also substantial and distinguished - I think it’s great!

I’m really sorry to hear about the loss of your little [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]. I hope this new baby boy brings joy to your family. Best wishes.

I love [name_m]Emil[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] too; I don’t know why we never thought to put those together before!

Also, I adore the names in your signature. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is our choice if this baby is a girl :slight_smile:

Best to you and your [name_u]June[/name_u] baby boy!

I love [name_m]Emil[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] too; I don’t know why we never thought to put those together before!

Also, I adore the names in your signature. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is our choice if this baby is a girl :slight_smile:

Best to you and your [name_u]June[/name_u] baby boy!