What to name baby girl?

We found out that we are having a girl and have been narrowing down some ideas and I would love some feedback and suggestions.

So far we both love [name_f]Della[/name_f], [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Una[/name_f], [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] for first names.

As for middles we really like [name_f]Etoile[/name_f], [name_f]Soleil[/name_f], [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] and [name_u]Hero[/name_u]. I really like [name_u]Hero[/name_u] as a first name but DH likes it more as a middle.

I think my top choices are probably:
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u]
[name_f]Della[/name_f] [name_f]Etoile[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Etoile[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]
[name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Etoile[/name_f] and [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f]

But please feel free to suggest some ideas either from what is already listed or something totally new that you think we would love!

Thanks, [name_u]Nat[/name_u] x

I like [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], [name_f]Una[/name_f], and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], and [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] for a middle

Some you might like…
[name_f]Ayla[/name_f]/[name_f]Ailla[/name_f]
[name_f]Anais[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Harlow[/name_f]
[name_f]Indie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Kaia[/name_f]/[name_f]Kaya[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilou[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Noa[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Romilly[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunniva[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Etoile[/name_f] and, [name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f],Zinnea [name_u]Hero[/name_u] are lovely!!

Congrats! I like [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Etoile[/name_f] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] best

I really like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f]! And I think [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] woukd be a combo worth considering.

I think [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] & [name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] work well

I’m a long time fan of [name_f]Una[/name_f] and would like to suggest [name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]. I think that would be stunning.

I also love [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f]. [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] would be nice too, but I think I love [name_f]Una[/name_f] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] just a bit more with your chosen middles.