what to name my future daughter

I really love the name [name]Renesmee[/name](yes from Breaking [name]Dawn[/name]) and I plan to name 1 of my future daughters that & I am looking for two middle names. Someone suggested [name]Carlie[/name], I like that middle name but I am not going to use it because that is [name]Renesmee[/name]'s middle name in the book. please suggest 2 middle names for [name]Renesmee[/name].

1 Like

please answer. I need replies. please don’t skip this question just because you don’t like the name or not a fan of twilight.

Sweetheart, please don’t use [name]Renesmee[/name]. You’ll forget about Twilight in about a year.

God bless.
[name]Chrysta[/name]

1 Like

I am using [name]Renesmee[/name] NOT becuae of Twilight but when I heard the name I fell inlove with it.

If you’re seriously asking advice on middle names for ‘[name]Renesmee[/name]’, I think you should probably post somewhere else. [name]Renesmee[/name], never mind being totally made up, is so completely tied to one character in a fad clearly destined to disappear. If you wanted to name your child after a character in a book you like, why choose the only one that’s completely invented?? There are tons of great names in Twilight-- [name]Alice[/name], [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Jane[/name]…

The fact that I abhor Twilight doesn’t even have a part in what I’m saying. I love [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name], but there’s no way I would suggest naming your daughter Nymphadora. I just think you would be labeling your daughter-- for the rest of HER life-- with your fangirl obsession.

This is probably sounding really harsh, but I just really think naming your daughter [name]Renesmee[/name] is a bad, bad, idea. If you love the sound that much, why not [name]Renee[/name] [name]Esme[/name]?

stop giving me rude comments. please just give me names to go with [name]Renesmee[/name].

1 Like

I’ve never seen Twilight. [name]How[/name] is it pronounced?

I don’t know how to pronounce the name but I will attempt to come up with something that goes with it. I personally wouldn’t choose anything with more than one syllable since [name]Renesmee[/name] is a mouthful all on its own.

[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Jude[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Jade[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Isla[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Isla[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Eva[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Blair[/name]

OK wow… that is really hard to come up with names. It might be easier if I knew how to pronounce it, I don’t read twilight nor have I seen any of the movies so I don’t know how to pronounce it. but from your choice I can tell that you like [name]Long[/name], semi-frilly unique first names. So I am going to give you a couple of options for other names. I don’t mean to offend but I don’t think I can come up with anything to flow with [name]Renesmee[/name]

[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Layla[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Farrah[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
Liviana [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Grey[/name]

pronounced like Ruh-NEZ-may

[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Blair[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Claire[/name] [name]Isolde[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Faye[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Jane[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]

I think that [name]Esme[/name] [name]Renata[/name] [name]June[/name] would be a pretty compromise. You get both strong aspects of [name]Renesmee[/name] without using a name so tied to a character, a series, and a (soon-to-be dated) generation. I also love [name]Renata[/name]! Good luck!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Maybe, like me, you’ll find other names you love - if I had listened to my naming likes 10 years ago, I would have named my daughter [name]Trinity[/name]. Tastes change, so I wouldn’t get too hung up on anything until you have a big fat positive.

[name]Don[/name]'t. Use. Renessme.

You can use [name]Rene[/name].

you can use [name]Esme[/name].

But not Renessme.

1 Like

pronounced like Ruh-NEZ-may[/quote]

That was my problem I wasn’t pronouncing it exactly right. I like [name]Lemon[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Blair[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name].

A couple of years ago, I was just about ready to name my future daughter [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Renesmee[/name] ______.

Not to be disrespectful, but I don’t think [name]Renesmee[/name] is meant to be a child’s name.

You’ll find that name you really really really love and [name]Renesmee[/name] will be a thing of the past that you look back on and go, “what was I thinking?”

Okay, I absoulutely love the name [name]Renesmee[/name], no matter what anyone thinks ! (: I was planning on naming my future child that too ! But then I came up with some other beautiful names too ! Anywho, I love it .
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Ella[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] I helped ! I hate how rude people are ! ?

I to hate rude people on here…who are they the name police? anyways all that matters is if you love it : ) I love [name]Esme[/name] and it’s on my name list for a future girl

Renesme [name]Violet[/name]
Renesme [name]Lucia[/name]
Renesme [name]Isla[/name]
Renesme [name]Harper[/name]
Renesme [name]Willow[/name]

I think you should make her middle name [name]Rachael[/name], pleasse reply on this if you do, yes, my name might be [name]Rachel[/name] but even if it wasnt it would still be a beautiful name.

I actually like the name!

I also really like [name]Renesmee[/name] but i wouldt use it because im not in love with it. What does the fact that is was made up have to do with it? [name]Every[/name] name was made up once, and if that was a long time ago ofcourse it now has a history! I think that if someone named her daughter [name]Renesmee[/name], over time more and more people will and it will get a beautiful history too.

I do not have suggestion to go with [name]Renesmee[/name] though.

I love [name]Lemon[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Esme[/name] [name]Renata[/name] [name]June[/name]! So sweet! Here’s the thing - I too [name]LOVE[/name] Twilight! I can clearly understand why you’d want to use the name [name]Renesmee[/name]. But I think that in a few years you will have gotten over the name. If you haven’t, and by the time you actually have kids you still love it, then by all means go ahead and use it. But, beware that for life your daughter will always be linked to the series and a half vampire baby.

Bounce :slight_smile: