what to name my future daughter

When I was ten I wanted to name my twin daughters [name]Helena[/name] & [name]Hermia[/name]:slight_smile:
[name]Renesmee[/name] is a tuffy.
Because I know that there will a bunch of teen twilight-obsessed moms naming their daughters [name]Renesmee[/name] and then it will be a name that will be changed later in their daughters’ lives.
It DOES sound pretty, but twilight isn’t like [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]. I just can’t see it staying trendy for much longer.
[name]Renee[/name] [name]Esme[/name] or [name]Esme[/name] [name]Renee[/name] would be lovely. You could keep [name]Renee[/name] & [name]Esme[/name].
This made me think about [name]Desdemona[/name] (Sigh) another name with ties too strong to break:(

[name]Isabel[/name]

P.S, I third [name]Esme[/name] [name]Renata[/name] [name]June[/name]!

if it makes you feel any better, the nameberries (most of them) can’t stand my favorite girl name - Anisten :slight_smile: [name]Don[/name]'t worry, it just means when you name your daughter the name you really love, and it isn’t very popular, she’ll probably be the only one in her class with that name :slight_smile:

I like [name]Grace[/name] the best as a middle name! Or [name]Juliet[/name]/[name]Juliette[/name], [name]Taylor[/name], [name]Hope[/name]

I am in [name]LUV[/name] with Renessme [name]Rose[/name] or Renessme [name]Zada[/name]:smiley:

[name]How[/name] about

[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Bedelia[/name]
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Katniss[/name] Everdeen
[name]Renesmee[/name] [name]Josie[/name] Grosie
[name]Renesmee[/name] Eata Dorito

This is how ridiculous this post is.

No. Please, no.

You may be thinking I’m being rude, but your asking opinions. And I’m giving you mine. It’s perfectly fine if you like names like this- but [name]Renesmee[/name] falls into a ‘guilty pleasure’ category- names you would never actually use on a child.

okay it might be slightly fangirlish to name a child [name]Renesmee[/name] but there’s no need to post stupid responses like this, even if the account is a trolling one there is still no need to be immature about someones name choices

Agreed :slight_smile: It’s a troll.

See I agree, I probably wouldnt use it because of the Twilight association, even thogh I do love Twilight, but I do think it’s a pretty name

[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]

[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]

[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]

Totally agree. I’m not a fan of Twilight either, but there are a lot of names I love there (but never [name_f]Renesmee[/name_f]). [name_f]Renee[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f] is kind of a run on name though, not the best flow/combo. [name_f]Renee[/name_f] [name_f]Carly[/name_f]/[name_f]Carlie[/name_f], maybe? Or [name_f]Renee[/name_f] “middle name” [name_f]Esme[/name_f] “surname”?

Your username is MrsCullen which suggests you are a fan of Twilight
 I find it hard to take you seriously sorry.

[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] isnt a bad name but it also isn’t a real name and probably shouldn’t actually be given to a child. Why don’t you settle for just [name_u]Ren[/name_u]Ă©e [name_f]Esme[/name_f], or [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_u]Ren[/name_u]Ă©e. The names are okay on their own.

I’d probably think the OP is a troll as well but aside from that

You can’t beg for comments and then complain when people don’t respond because they don’t like the name and then complain when the suggestions you get aren’t too your liking. (see thread page 1). It’s really hard to help people put together combos for names you can’t stand. (just saying).

[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] [name_u]Blaire[/name_u]
[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Blaire[/name_u]
[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f]

You could also use [name_u]Carlyn[/name_u] as an alternative to [name_f]Carlie[/name_f].

Good luck and sorry for all the mean comments. [name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] is beautiful and unique and if you love it, use it. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_u]Vivien[/name_u]
[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]

Why do people have a problem with [name_f]Renesmee[/name_f]?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] because it’s from crappy literature doesn’t mean that it’s not a legitimate literary name. You say the hype of Twilight will die down eventually
 uh, yeah, it died down at least 3 years ago; your criticisms and speculations are fairly irrelevant considering how out of touch with pop culture you seem to be.

I’m going to take a guess and say the OP is barely 13 (hey, I joined at 12 - so welcome!). By the time her daughter is a teen the connection will be entirely unknown by her peer group (lets face it none of us read the fad books of our parents’ generation) so I don’t see how [name_f]Renesmee[/name_f] would be at all detrimental to the child? Your pleads against it are uncalled for and patronizing.

I am also wanting to name my first daughter [name_f]Renesmee[/name_f].
here are some middle names i’m thinking about:
[name_u]Leigh[/name_u]
[name_f]Amara[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]