What to name my MC?

So recently I’ve been trying my hand at writing but I’m struggling to find the perfect name for my character.

Plot: MC’s dad (who she was very close to) passes away and her way of dealing with it is bottling up her feelings and becoming very rebellious. Then she meets someone (I’m not entirely sure who yet) and they try to break the walls she’s built up and help her cope with the grief.

Character Description: 15. [name_m]Long[/name_m] chocolate brown hair which she cuts short, hoping to cut away some of the painful memories with her dad. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]/mostly green eyes. [name_m]Sharp[/name_m] features. Quite tall and slender.

Family Members: Dad, [name_m]Raymond[/name_m]. Often went by [name_u]Ray[/name_u]. Mum, [name_f]Agnes[/name_f]. Younger sister, [name_f]Constance[/name_f]. Goes by [name_u]Connie[/name_u].

Other: Needs to be something quite old-fashioned as her mother is very ‘prim and proper’. Probably named after a relative/ancestor. Middle name [name_f]Agnes[/name_f]. Surname [name_m]Smith[/name_m]. Also, her favourite animal is a rabbit and they’re going to be quite symbolic in the story so her name could link to them somehow but it’s not a must.

Thanks in advance!

Names like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], and [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] come to mind.

Also:
[name_f]Prudence[/name_f]
[name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]
[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Bernadette[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Temperance[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Helen[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Blanche[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]/[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Augusta[/name_f]
[name_f]Antonia[/name_f]
[name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
Some
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Araminta[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Martha[/name_f]

I like the previous suggestions of [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Martha[/name_f], and [name_f]Lucille[/name_f].

[name_f]Constance[/name_f] and…
[name_f]Marjorie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Thelma[/name_f]
[name_f]Marianne[/name_f]
[name_f]Julia[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]

Maybe another virtue name to go with [name_f]Constance[/name_f]?
[name_f]Honor[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
[name_u]Merritt[/name_u] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
[name_f]Charity[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]

[name_u]Harley[/name_u] means “hare’s meadow”. It seems a bit more modern than your character’s mother’s tastes, but would she use it as a nickname?
[name_u]Harley[/name_u] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
[name_f]Harlow[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
[name_f]Harlene[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] (in case [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] isn’t set in stone)

Thank you for the suggestions! I love [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], [name_f]Temperance[/name_f], [name_f]Marianne[/name_f], [name_f]Charity[/name_f] and [name_u]Harley[/name_u]. Although [name_u]Harley[/name_u] is a bit too modern for her mother’s tastes I’m thinking that she could change her name (not legally, just introduce herself as something else) to try and get away from the expectations that come with having a posh name. I’ll have to think about it, thanks again!

You can do [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Kate[/name_f]/[name_f]Katie[/name_f].

For [name_u]Harley[/name_u] her actual name could be [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f]? It’s a strange nickname but I think it could work?