What vibes/Images do you get from these names

What would you expect a girl named one of these names to be like? What vibes do these the names give you? (Feel free to answer with some aesthetic pictures if that’s easier)

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]

I envision a very sweet and girly little girl who loves to be outside. She has an active imagination and is a little artist!

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]: This name gives off the feeling of small white flowers, fairies and folklore. Elegant, reserved, but with a sweet and gentle personality. The meaning “blind” may not be the best, however. I like the vibes but not necessarily the name.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]: [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name, one of my favourites. Cottagecore vibes, long vintage dresses, reading books by lamplight, [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in Wonderland. Wise beyond her years, bewonderment. Loves all things vintage and cottagecore. Baking cookies in a cottage, picking flowers in a secret garden. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] has a lovely personality, a sweet, kind, intelligent girl. [name_f]My[/name_f] second favourite off the list, and is such a lovely name.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f]: The colour violet, castles, opera, mirrors, royalty. However, a quieter and sweeter edge then [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] (from La Traviata). I could see this on a shy and reserved girl, softening it, or on someone flamboyant and dramatic.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f]: Energetic, bubbly, vivacious. A high achiever, someone who “aims for the stars”. Definitely the least vintage name out of the ones I’ve described, but I love the energy.

[name_f]Heidi[/name_f]. Could work on a businesswoman, a bookworm, or a prairie girl. Very versatile name, and shaped by the person who it belongs to.

[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]: Glamorous 50’s movie star. The mid Atlantic accent. Ballgowns, hair rollers and pearls. Very charming personality. Loves all things feminine. Could also work on a bookish young girl with dark brown hair.

[name_f]Grace[/name_f]: [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite out of these!! (I’m a bit biased :joy:) [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] and elegant. It combines the vibes from [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]. Timeless and classic. Old movies, cottagecore, ballgowns, delicate flowers. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] would be a lovely name for a little girl, and she would be able to carry it throughout her life. A really empathetic person, comes off a little shy but opens up once you get to know her, and is kind, intelligent and thoughtful.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] are the best out of these!! Also I didn’t do [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] or [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] because I couldn’t really think of anything- [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is a bit bland personally, and [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] isn’t the best either (it also means lame).

1 Like

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] - gentle and sweet, but full of cheerful energy
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] - strong, daring and creative
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] - quietly confident and sharp
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] - cosy, sweet and bubbly- a hug of a person
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] - stylish, determined and knows her own mind
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] - energetic, loves both shopping and being in nature
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] - outdoorsy, carefree and bubbly
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f] - sleek, sophisticated and polished
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] - the most boring person you know (I joke, I joke, it’s my name and I’m not sure what to say😁)

1 Like

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- homespun, crafts, chintz, tea dresses, vintage, teapots. [name_f][/name_f] Someone who is a homebody but turns lioness when it comes to her family.
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- headstrong, forthright, independent
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- someone who’s coolly cerebral. [name_u]An[/name_u] incisive, bordering on ascerbic wit.
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- woolly. Cottagecore, farmhouse, cosy, cuddly. Perhaps bookish.
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- posh but also quirky / eccentric.
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- stylish and elegant. [name_f][/name_f] [name_u]Midnight[/name_u] in [name_u]Paris[/name_u].
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- a braid coronet? Breezy, Outdoorsy.
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- retro redhead. Bubbly
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- quietly self-assured.