What vibes/Images do you get from these names

What would you expect a girl named one of these names to be like? What vibes do these the names give you? (Feel free to answer with some aesthetic pictures if that’s easier)

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]

I envision a very sweet and girly little girl who loves to be outside. She has an active imagination and is a little artist!

Cecily: This name gives off the feeling of small white flowers, fairies and folklore. Elegant, reserved, but with a sweet and gentle personality. The meaning “blind” may not be the best, however. I like the vibes but not necessarily the name.

Alice: Beautiful name, one of my favourites. Cottagecore vibes, long vintage dresses, reading books by lamplight, Alice in Wonderland. Wise beyond her years, bewonderment. Loves all things vintage and cottagecore. Baking cookies in a cottage, picking flowers in a secret garden. Alice has a lovely personality, a sweet, kind, intelligent girl. My second favourite off the list, and is such a lovely name.

Violet: The colour violet, castles, opera, mirrors, royalty. However, a quieter and sweeter edge then Violetta (from La Traviata). I could see this on a shy and reserved girl, softening it, or on someone flamboyant and dramatic.

Stella: Energetic, bubbly, vivacious. A high achiever, someone who “aims for the stars”. Definitely the least vintage name out of the ones I’ve described, but I love the energy.

Heidi. Could work on a businesswoman, a bookworm, or a prairie girl. Very versatile name, and shaped by the person who it belongs to.

Lucille: Glamorous 50’s movie star. The mid Atlantic accent. Ballgowns, hair rollers and pearls. Very charming personality. Loves all things feminine. Could also work on a bookish young girl with dark brown hair.

Grace: My favourite out of these!! (I’m a bit biased :joy:) Lovely and elegant. It combines the vibes from Alice and Lucille. Timeless and classic. Old movies, cottagecore, ballgowns, delicate flowers. Grace would be a lovely name for a little girl, and she would be able to carry it throughout her life. A really empathetic person, comes off a little shy but opens up once you get to know her, and is kind, intelligent and thoughtful.

Alice and Grace are the best out of these!! Also I didn’t do Mabel or Claudia because I couldn’t really think of anything- Mabel is a bit bland personally, and Claudia isn’t the best either (it also means lame).

1 Like

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] - gentle and sweet, but full of cheerful energy
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] - strong, daring and creative
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] - quietly confident and sharp
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] - cosy, sweet and bubbly- a hug of a person
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] - stylish, determined and knows her own mind
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] - energetic, loves both shopping and being in nature
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] - outdoorsy, carefree and bubbly
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f] - sleek, sophisticated and polished
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] - the most boring person you know (I joke, I joke, it’s my name and I’m not sure what to say😁)

1 Like

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- homespun, crafts, chintz, tea dresses, vintage, teapots. [name_f][/name_f] Someone who is a homebody but turns lioness when it comes to her family.
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- headstrong, forthright, independent
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- someone who’s coolly cerebral. [name_u]An[/name_u] incisive, bordering on ascerbic wit.
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- woolly. Cottagecore, farmhouse, cosy, cuddly. Perhaps bookish.
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- posh but also quirky / eccentric.
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- stylish and elegant. [name_f][/name_f] [name_u]Midnight[/name_u] in [name_u]Paris[/name_u].
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- a braid coronet? Breezy, Outdoorsy.
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Lucille[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- retro redhead. Bubbly
[name_f][/name_f][name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f][/name_f]- quietly self-assured.