What was the name of the last baby you met?

It was [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

1 Like

Technically it’s not a baby I met as it’s my friends little boy. But I met up with my friend yesterday anyways his name is [name_u]Kai[/name_u] and his middle name is [name_u]Rex[/name_u]. [name_f]My[/name_f] friend wanted a name that works in both Japanese & [name_f]English[/name_f] as she is Japanese with her partner being [name_f]English[/name_f]. Anyways I think [name_u]Kai[/name_u] [name_u]Rex[/name_u] is so handsome as is the little boy himself :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Rory

1 Like

The mother side of my niece all have children under the same age group (oldest being 7 the youngest being 6 months or so) I met four babies during that span! The youngest however was named [name_f]Kayley[/name_f] and while it’s not my cup of tea, she was adorable and ultimately that’s the only thing one notices with babies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Willa.

1 Like

Rhen (pronounced REE-un)

Greyson!

Our neighbours have a lovely little [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]!

I work in a nursery, so the last baby I saw today was called [name_f]Milah[/name_f]. The last new bubba I’ve met is called [name_m]Esteban[/name_m] :slight_smile:

Frankie (b)

Sienna!

1 Like

Amelia. Very sweet little one :3

1 Like

I met my parents’ friends’ grandson, a baby boy named Martín. Also, my neighbors had a baby girl during quarantine. She’s [name_f]Celia[/name_f].

2 Likes

Online—[name_f]Maeve[/name_f].

1 Like

Valerie

1 Like

George

2 Likes

Titus [name_u]James[/name_u]! [name_m]Little[/name_m] brother to [name_f]Bexley[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

1 Like

The last little baby that I’ve met in person is Le0p0ld Augu$tu$ nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. The last baby I know of that was born really recently (my husband’s wife’s brother’s baby!) is [name_f]Maren[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Romina

Due to covid restrictions I have only met 2 of my friends babies this year!

So the last one born is [name_u]Shea[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f] but the last one I have met is [name_u]Keegan[/name_u] [name_u]Kyle[/name_u]

1 Like