What was the name of the last pet you met which wasn't your own?

Kittens called [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_f]Athena[/name_f]

My best friend named her new puppy [name_u]Sequoia[/name_u]. In traditional aunty fashion I had to give her a weird nick name, and I call her [name_m]Coy[/name_m]-[name_m]Coy[/name_m].

I just met a female 3 week old beagle puppy named [name_f]Dixie[/name_f]! She was the actual cutest!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A cat named Seuss :cat:

1 Like

Zuzu — a Havanese.

Dog - [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

1 Like

Cookie - mouse

1 Like

Puppy - Coffee

Bogey (unknown spelling) - female golden retriever

1 Like

Oskar the [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] and [name_m]Packer[/name_m] the Poodle and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] the [name_u]Orange[/name_u] [name_f]Tabby[/name_f] (he’s neutered and my indoor tortie is spayed, but they woo through the window!).

1 Like

Riley-the sweetest black British lab

Dixie

1 Like

I just met a little puppy (who looked to be a golden retriever/lab mix, or something similar) named [name_m]Bear[/name_m] and his owner called him [name_m]Bear[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] :pleading_face::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Berlioz, a little black kitten

1 Like

Piper

…was that a reference to aristocats?

the last pet I met was named Salt. He had a brother named [name_u]Pepper[/name_u], naturally.

1 Like

Tarzan, a goldendoodle

1 Like

Oakley, a siberian husky

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] (a black lab) And Bugz (a black and white chihuahua)

A white [name_m]German[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] puppy called [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

1 Like