What would a Frances look like?

What kind of personality and appearance would a girl named [name_f]Frances[/name_f] have? We would not use any nicknames, just the full name, and the middle name would be [name_u]Jean[/name_u].

I really like the name [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. I would picture someone named [name_f]Frances[/name_f] to be between stuffy buttoned-up and bohemian. Like, someone that you think is really rigid and boring when you meet her, but when you have to drop something off at her house you find out that she lives in a converted 19th century mill with bird-cages everywhere and has a pet deer. Maybe she’s a lawyer and always wears a black suit and has her hair tightly pinned up, but when you come to drop something off at her house, she answers the door with long hair let down, wearing a silk kimono, and covered in paint from the avat garde spray-paint paintings she does in her studio.

I imagine someone studious and serious but also a little eccentric-someome with an unusual hobby and a witty sense of humour.

It’s actually pretty versatile though because I can also picture a carefree, but very girly [name_f]Frances[/name_f] who loves everything pink and frilly

I imagine someone studious and serious but also a little eccentric-someome with an unusual hobby and a witty sense of humour.

It’s actually pretty versatile though because I can also picture a carefree, but very girly [name_f]Frances[/name_f] who loves everything pink and frilly