What would be a nickname for the name Landry? (Girl)

My DD’s name is [name_u]Landry[/name_u] [name_f]Camille[/name_f], but we can’t come up with any good nickname besides [name_f]Lani[/name_f] :confused: which DH loves but I don’t like much. Other people call her LC, and one suggested [name_f]Lace[/name_f]… Any other ideas?

[name_u]Landry[/name_u] is such a sweet name! I’m not sure how creative you’re comfortable with but here are some nickname options: [name_f]Lana[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], L, Landy, [name_f]Lola[/name_f], & [name_f]Lula[/name_f]. Like any of those? Good luck :slight_smile:

If you’re looking for a cute nickname that will do well for her childhood, you could call her Lam or Lammie (a combination of [name_u]Landry[/name_u] and [name_f]Camille[/name_f]). [name_f]Lana[/name_f] is also a good one, or [name_u]Andy[/name_u] if you cute off the L.

[name_f]Lally[/name_f], Lo, [name_f]Lala[/name_f], [name_f]Ann[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f] (as mentioned above), Dry (dree), [name_f]Zandi[/name_f]/[name_u]Zandy[/name_u], [name_f]Ally[/name_f]

[name_u]Landry[/name_u] ends in ry. It feels cute enough as is. I wouldn’t use a nick name.