What would you call Isabeau for short?

[name_m]Just[/name_m] curious what others would nickname a little [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f]. I realize not many berries like this name. I also realize a lot of you are against the whole nickname thing. But this is just for fun - what would you call her?

I like the nickname [name_u]Bo[/name_u].

Definitely [name_m]Beau[/name_m]/[name_u]Bo[/name_u].

[name_m]Beau[/name_m] for sure

[name_f]Isabeau[/name_f]:

[name_u]Isa[/name_u] (Eye Sah)

Sabby

[name_m]Aba[/name_m]

[name_m]Beau[/name_m]

I think I would use a toss up between [name_u]Isa[/name_u] and [name_m]Beau[/name_m].

I love [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f], and can’t see why others wouldn’t like it. It is so pretty and out of the box. I’d probably use [name_u]Izzy[/name_u]/[name_u]Issy[/name_u] or [name_m]Beau[/name_m].

[name_m]Beau[/name_m]/[name_u]Bo[/name_u] is definitely my favorite. I also like [name_u]Isa[/name_u] - I hadn’t thought of that. Thanks for the feedback!

I love [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f]! I’d definitely call her [name_u]Bo[/name_u]. I’d also call her [name_f]Io[/name_f] (said like initials I.O.) as more of a cutesy ‘Mummy only’ type nickname for at home use mainly.

My favourite is [name_u]Bo[/name_u]

I love this name! It’s lovely and unique. I would call her Iz, [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] or [name_m]Beau[/name_m]!

Such a cute, unexpected but easy to ‘get’ name!! I’d call her [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] or [name_m]Beau[/name_m] :slight_smile:

I would go with [name_u]Izzy[/name_u]

Probably [name_u]Issy[/name_u], or Isby. I just don’t like [name_m]Beau[/name_m] on a girl at all. :confused: I think [name_u]Isa[/name_u] (EE-sah) is sweet, too.

Oh I love Isby! Thanks [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]!

Isby is what we plan on using. This is one of my earliest name loves. :slight_smile:

I’d use [name_m]Beau[/name_m].

Awww, I love this name!! [name_m]Just[/name_m] saw Ladyhawke again last night and it brought it back to mind! I like [name_u]Isa[/name_u] (EE-sa is how I’d say it) or maybe [name_u]Izzy[/name_u]. I’m just not a big fan of [name_m]Beau[/name_m] as a nickname.

[name_u]Bo[/name_u], probably.

I adore Isby though and although I know several I think [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] is sweet.

@redwoodfey - I love the names & combos in your signature! They are beautiful!

I’d probably affectionately call her “[name_u]Bo[/name_u]-bee” at home, but in public it would most likely be shortened to [name_m]Beau[/name_m].