What would you choose if you were having boy-girl twins?

This subject is on my mind right now because my d-i-l is expecting fraternal twins (sexes unk). There are posts on the boy and girl boards for what people would name boy twins or girl twins. I am curious what combos you would choose if having boy-girl twins. Any takers?

First of all, congrats on the grandchildren! [name]How[/name] exciting!

If I were having boy-girl twins today I’d name them [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Raymond[/name] ([name]Raymond[/name] is my dad’s and grandpa’s mn) and [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Celeste[/name] ([name]Georgia[/name] is my grandma’s fn).

Congrats on the grandbabies for sure! Previous poster, [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Celeste[/name] is darling!

If I were to have BG twins right now, I think I would go with [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name]. [name]Lydia[/name] is my absolute favorite girl name, and I really like [name]Nathaniel[/name]. [name]James[/name] is my dad’s name. I think Lyddie and [name]Nate[/name] would make a cute set.

Congrats on the grandchildren, first of all!

I would do [name]Henry[/name] [name]Alan[/name] ([name]Alan[/name] for my uncle) and [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] ([name]Kathryn[/name] is my mom). I’ve never met a [name]Sophia[/name], so the popularity doesn’t bug me, and the flow is wonderful. My girl’s name is always changing, but right now this is it!

Congratulations on your soon-to-be grandtwins!

My boy-girl twin set would probably be [name]Nathaniel[/name] (same as previous poster) with the middle names [name]Edmund[/name] [name]Kean[/name], and [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Laurel[/name] [name]Lucia[/name]. I love all the names, and [name]Laurel[/name] is a family name as well. I don’t even mind [name]Laurel[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] running into each other.

Congratulations on your grandbabies!

Ooohh…this is tough…this answer probably changes daily, but today it would probably be…

[name]Isla[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] & [name]Milo[/name] [name]Graham[/name]
OR
[name]Annelise[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] & [name]Jacoby[/name] [name]Gable[/name]

[name]EDIT[/name]: [name]Christy[/name], I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Laurel[/name]!

Congrats on the grandchildren! [name]How[/name] exciting!!

If I were to have g/b twins…

[name]Cullen[/name] [name]Harold[/name] ( I loved [name]Cullen[/name] before Twilight lol and [name]Harold[/name] is my father’s first name…he passed away in 2005.)
[name]Anna[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]

I’d name them:
[name]Jack[/name] [name]David[/name] (honors my parents)
[name]Audra[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Claire[/name] ([name]Marie[/name] is my middle name)

[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Claire[/name] & [name]Maxwell[/name] [name]Ethan[/name] ([name]Ana[/name] and [name]Max[/name])

I have two sets of names…couldn’t pick just one.

[name]Milo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Coraline[/name]

or

[name]Silas[/name] [name]Drake[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] [name]Valentine[/name]

[name]Milo[/name] because I just love the name - such a friendly name. [name]Sebastian[/name] because I’m really into classical music at the moment and it reminds my husband of The Never Ending [name]Story[/name] (even thought the boys name was [name]Bastian[/name].)

[name]Phoebe[/name] because I love the sound and the meaning. [name]Coraline[/name] as a nod to my Mom [name]Lynn[/name] [name]Carol[/name] (thanks again dearest for the suggestion.)

[name]Silas[/name] would be for my Mom too in a way. She always loved the story of [name]Silas[/name] Marner. It’s still her favorite book. Plus I just really like how it sounds. [name]Drake[/name] is a family name.

[name]Violet[/name] is a guilty pleasure and my husband’s favorite girl name. [name]Valentine[/name] is just kind of fun for me. It’s also a lot like my first name - [name]Valeri[/name].

Congratulations!

We actually have had one boys and one girls name picked out for next baby since I was in the hanging-around-in-hospital stage of labour. So this is easy: [name]Andreas[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Grainne[/name] [name]Mary[/name].

[name]Andreas[/name] [name]James[/name] is all four of our grandfathers’ firstnames, [name]Grainne[/name] is because we wanted an Irish name and [name]Mary[/name] partly for family reasons, partly religious and partly we just like it :slight_smile: We didn’t find out either, but labour wasn’t long enough for us to agree a second boy name - [name]Andreas[/name] [name]James[/name] would have been [name]Judith[/name]'s name if she were a boy. She was born on [name]St[/name] [name]Andrew[/name]'s day, too.

Congratulations!

If I was having boy-girl twins, they would probably be:
[name]Charis[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name] & [name]Huxley[/name] [name]Robin[/name]

:slight_smile:

Congrats!

Hmm, maybe…

[name]Jack[/name] & [name]Matilda[/name] nn [name]Tillie[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] & [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Edward[/name] nn [name]Teddy[/name] & [name]Annabel[/name]

What about [name]Savannah[/name] and [name]Simon[/name]?!?

I just wanted to say that [name]Milo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Coraline[/name] are both really fun, spunky, sophisticated names that are perfect for twins! Good job there!

[name]Grayson[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Rose[/name] [nn [name]Ace[/name] and [name]Evy[/name]-so cute!]

It is funny because I would only use those names in a twin set. For single children my favs for boys are [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Ryan[/name] with the mn [name]Jonathan[/name]. For a girl I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Natalia[/name] [name]Rose[/name], with the nn [name]Nattie[/name].

(Today)
[name]Henry[/name] Albus & [name]Alice[/name] [name]Hermione[/name].
They swap…HA to [name]AH[/name]…which I think is kinda cute if I were to have twins. And I adore all these names and the characters they make me think of =)

Congrats!
I would pick my two favorite names - [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]Caitlyn[/name] ([name]Cailyn[/name] is actually my favorite, but considering the name [name]Alexander[/name], I would have to go with my second favorite - [name]Caitlyn[/name]). Or if I wanted to stay with the Irish theme of [name]Caitlyn[/name]/[name]Cailyn[/name], I would choose [name]Ryan[/name] or [name]Sean[/name] (or [name]Seamus[/name]).

I’m too indecisive to absolutely say. But two of my favorite names at the moment are:

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Simon[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]

[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Evie[/name] [name]Belle[/name] and [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]James[/name]