What would you most/ least like to be called?

wow, right off the bat you listed my go to dream name!

hallie was meant to be :joy:
but before i saw that, lucy :heart:

i personally donā€™t vibe with margot, something about the sound and look doesnā€™t click with me.

iā€™m not sure if it makes sense, but your list has a general style / vibe / sound to it thatā€™s soft and sweet, with a lot of Es and and Ls.
i personally think margot doesnā€™t fit in as well, though i could also see it paired off with isobel and imogen. thatā€™s where iā€™d draw the line, these are one vibe, and the other names are another vibe. as in, they might not fit the same kind of person - iā€™d leave it up to baby girl, and see what looks like her the most.

1 Like

Most: [name_f]Margot[/name_f] or [name_f]Julia[/name_f]

Least: [name_f]Tillie[/name_f] or [name_f]Hallie[/name_f]

Most : [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] , itā€™s not my favourite name but I feel like itā€™s my vibe

Least : [name_f]Leila[/name_f] - I feel that people would constantly be misspelling my name

I most like [name_f]Sienna[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], & [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]! The only one Iā€™d least like to be called is [name_f]Margot[/name_f].

Most: [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]

Least:Hallie

Most : [name_f]Hallie[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Tillie[/name_f]. You wonā€™t often hear me say this but I prefer it as a nn rather than a full name.

1 Like

Most: [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] (love the classic romantic feel)
Least: [name_u]Izzy[/name_u] (too commonplace for me!)

Most: [name_f]Hallie[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]

Most: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] or [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] or [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]

Most [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
Least [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]

most like: margot
least like: isabella

1 Like

most like: [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]! i believe my dad liked this name for me
least like: [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], im pretty sure my parents have never heard of this name, plus it just wouldnā€™t work in my country

So many good ones!

Most: Julia/Juliet, [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] or [name_f]Tillie[/name_f]

1 Like

Most: [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Julia[/name_f] ā€“ refined and lyrical
Least: [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] and [name_f]Tilly[/name_f] ā€“ casual and nickname-y

1 Like

How is [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] pronounced in Spanish? Iā€™ve only ever heard the name pronounced one way (Iz-uh-bel).

1 Like

Most: [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], so charming and cute! But Iā€™d probably put [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] as my backups; theyā€™re also gorgeous
Least: [name_f]Hallie[/name_f], for some reason it feels kinda dated to me

ee-sah-behl, but itā€™s said very fast and the B barely makeā€™s a sound, so itā€™s a bit more like ee-sah-vehl (the best I can type it, hereā€™s a audio recording, probably will help more, youā€™re gonna have to raise it up louder to hear it well)

Most- [name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
Least - [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] nn [name_f]Bella[/name_f]

Most: [name_f]Leila[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] (I know a [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] and everyone calls her HAY-lee, and that seems like a hassle)