What would you most/least like to be named (round 2)

I’d most like to be named [name_f]Frances[/name_f] or [name_f]Grace[/name_f] I’d least like to be called sparrow

I like this question, because sometimes it’s a different answer to what I’d choose for a new baby - it really helps me define what would actually be a better name to live with!

I would most like to be called [name_f]Helena[/name_f] and least [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] or [name_f]Cora[/name_f].

1 Like

most: [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] or [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
least: [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] or [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]- but I would absolutely love to have [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] as a middle name!

1 Like

Without a doubt I would love to be [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] or [name_f]Thalia[/name_f], I wouldn’t mind being a [name_f]Helena[/name_f] either

I wouldn’t want to be a [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or a [name_f]Cora[/name_f], neither are my favorite and they wouldn’t suit me at all

I’d want to be [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. I’d be least happy with [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u], though I do think it’s a nice middle name.

I like [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f], too, it just doesn’t fit my personality.

I love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Thalia[/name_f], and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] – not a fan of [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f], [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], or [name_f]Elsa[/name_f]!

Most: [name_f]Helena[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Frances[/name_f]

Most: [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] or [name_f]Helena[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Margot[/name_f] or [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]

Most: [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. I met a little girl once named [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Fae[/name_f].
Least: [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u].

Most: [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]
Least: [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]

I would most like to be named [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]. I would least like to be named [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f].

Most like to be named - [name_f]Cora[/name_f]. I think it’s a pretty name, easy to spell, and would work well with my last name.

Least like to be named - [name_f]Elsa[/name_f]. I automatically think of the Disney character and would hate to have to deal with the references to that constantly.

I would love to be named [name_f]Cora[/name_f] (Love [name_f]Korra[/name_f], [name_f]Coralie[/name_f], and [name_f]Coraline[/name_f] too! :grin:), [name_f]Elsa[/name_f], or [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f]! I really like [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] too!
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] are ok.
Not a big fan of [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] though I like [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], [name_f]Greta[/name_f], and [name_f]Talia[/name_f].

1 Like

Most like:
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottoline[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]

Least like:
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]

Some really great names! The ones I least like are just not my style.

1 Like

Most:

[name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f]
[name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f]

Least:

[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottoline[/name_f]

Most: [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
Least: [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] and [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f]

Most: [name_f]Grace[/name_f] - but this feels like a bit of a cop out because it is my name, but I do really like it! Otherwise [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] :relaxed:

Least: Probably [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] or [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f].

I’m not sure. None of these names were very common when I was growing up. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] would not have been unusual, but maybe a little boring for my taste.
I’ll go with [name_f]Cora[/name_f].

Most: [name_f]Helena[/name_f]
Least:ottoline

From most to least:

1. [name_f]Helena[/name_f] – [name_u]Strong[/name_u] and feminine

2. [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] – uncommon and pretty

3. [name_f]Elsa[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f] – all really solid names that I’d still like despite their popularity.

4. [name_f]Frances[/name_f] – Cool, but feels a bit dated and bland

5. [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f] – [name_f]Pretty[/name_f], but I’d worry about spelling/pronunciation issues

6. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] – Like it, but it’s way too common, not original enough.

7. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] – I find hard to say, just sounds like [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

8. [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] – Too associated with the bird, I’d feel silly saying it out loud.

hope this helps <3