What would you most/least like to be named

Most like: [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
Least like: [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

Like the most: [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
Like the least: [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] or [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] :blush: I’d also like [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]. I’d least prefer [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

Most: [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonor[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Maxine[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Anthea[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Thea[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f], but I feel like I’d be a [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] or [name_f]Felicity[/name_f]. I like all of the names!

I would love [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] or Thea… :heart_eyes::star_struck:

I would dislike [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] or Iris… :no_mouth::expressionless:

Most [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] but everyone calls me CC
Least [name_f]Leonor[/name_f]

I love these names.

I would most like to be called [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] or [name_f]Felicity[/name_f].

I would least like to be called [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]. Other options I wouldn’t like would be [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f].

I think it’s super interesting that [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] are both mentioned a lot in the comments (both as least and most). I think they are super different style wise, so if one appeals to someone, odds are the other doesn’t. It’s cool you have them both on your list.

I’d most like to be called [name_f]Iris[/name_f], I really like the name [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and I think it could suit me.
I’d least like to be called [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] or [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

Most: [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Anthea[/name_f]

Most: [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]. Least: [name_f]Anthea[/name_f].

Most: [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] or [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

Most liked to be named - [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] or [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]

Least liked to be named - [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]

Most: [name_f]Anthea[/name_f] or [name_f]Maxine[/name_f].

Least: [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] - It’s kind of hard to pronounce. I kind of like [name_f]Leona[/name_f] though.

Most: [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Maxine[/name_f], [name_f]Anthea[/name_f], [name_f]Leonor[/name_f]

I’d least like to be named either [name_f]Anthea[/name_f] or [name_f]Maxine[/name_f].

I’d most like to be named [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Leonor[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], or [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is also gorgeous!

Most: [name_f]Thea[/name_f]
Least: [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]

Most: [name_f]Iris[/name_f] followed by [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] “Evie”

Least: Probably [name_f]Thea[/name_f]. I’m just typically not a huge fan of ‘th’ sounds

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]. It was my great aunt’s name.